Gifts (12 days)

Thanks, big smile for me today.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly it. I’m going to be a 6 hour drive away from my console for several days after Christmas. I can’t just pop on and collect rewards like I could if I played on mobile.

I realize that no matter how long you set the expiry on those gifts, someone is going to be missing out, but I’m disappointed that we’ll have only 24 hours to collect what will presumably be the best gift. I’m still thankful for anything that I receive, but setting the expiry to 3, 5, 7 days or whatever would give those of us that can’t carry the game around in our pockets a chance.

2 Likes

This needs to happen and I will make sure it is added to the Tunes of War Jukebox!!!

:wink:

1 Like

I wonder what delights await today?

On the last day of Christmas Krystarax and Gems of War gave to me. FInaly, 3x FULLY TRAITED PHAROS-RA !!! XD

Thanks Devs, i’m not the one to complain about free stuffs, if it’s free it’s for me :wink:

4 Likes

I rather liked the troop for today’s gifts… and 7 of them too! Definitely saved me some Event keys.

3 Likes

Agreed with Stan. I will be traveling for several days around Xmas, and it would be excellent if the gifts could remain in the inbox at least until January 1, since I can’t really bring my xbox on the plane.

3 Likes

So what is today’s troop? Console players like me appreciate the spoilers!

It was 7 Merlions swimming (along with a 100 of each of the 6 dungeon jewels!)

4 Likes

5 Likes

The dungeon gems were really nice, thank you for that! :smiley:

1 Like

For the 12th day we should get 12 random Mythics. =P

With my luck, they’d all be War…

2 Likes

Do you remember Don Boba and his Draakulis collection? :wink:

2 Likes

No. I don’t have more than 4 of any base mythics. I will have to craft Draakulis when he comes back to the soulforge.

Of course. I joke, but War is actually one of the ones I’m missing. Draakulis, too.

I’m hoping I can get a win-streak started on Friday. The Worldbreaker was the first new one I landed in months, so two in a row would be great.

2 Likes

I think I’ll probably craft Draakulis, ketras then plague

Draakulis is getting near the top of my list now that I’ve crafted Famine and Infernus. I’ve got a few weeks to make up my mind, though.

To get this back on topic, maybe Sirrian Claus will be leaving a fistful of diamonds under the tree for me…

2 Likes

I really hope they can extend the last few gifts for everyone that misses. These first few are small but if the last few are big that wouldn’t be so fair.

1 vote for extended timer on last few days. It’s not too late yet I hope!

2 Likes