Gifts (12 days)

5 gold keys would be my guess

2 Likes

2 and half Kopeshis!!!

1 Like

Im also guessing 5 Golden keys. (or 1 month trial of Ring of Wonder would be sweet)

5 Merchant Princes? 5 Infernal Kings would probably go better with the song, but that’s not gonna happen I think lol.

1 Like

I don’t know…hmmmm…so far it’s been very punny.

1 Like

I’m totally clueless about those 12 gifts… tradition?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Must “internet” about it! I’ll be back soon…

Ok, now i have more smarts.

1 Partridge in a Pear Tree = 1 Mongo up a Gum Tree (What? Ò_õ???)

2 Two Turtle Doves = 2 Turtle Dragons (Turtle Dove - “ove” + “ragon” = Turtle Dragon, using math into wordplay.)

3 French Hens = 3 Deck Hands (“Hands” is supposed to sound as “Hens”, maybe it sounds about right with an aussie accent, and make both sentences rhyme.)

4 Calling Birds = 4 Rocs “Brawling Birds” (It’s a rhyme with “Brawling” and “Calling” and the Rocs after casting their spell become stronger and can only “brawl” dealing skull damage… That’s a quite complex logic, but it’s clever.)

5 Gold Rings
6 Geese a-Laying
7 Swans a-Swimming
8 Maids a-Milking
9 Ladies Dancing
10 Lords a-Leaping
11 Pipers Piping
12 Drummers Drumming

7 Likes

I’m hoping maybe 5 glory keys instead of 5 gold keys. It would fit to the tune of the song :wink: definitely better than gold keys, for any level player. Regardless, it’s the thought behind it. The devs didn’t have to go out of their way to give us anything, it’s appreciated.

6 Likes

And the creativity behind it is also interesting.

6 Likes

Australia has our versions of christmas carols (partly as singing songs about winter and snow in the middle of Australian summer is weird).

Here is 1 version of the australian 12 days of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
Twelve possums playing,
Eleven lizards leaping,
Ten wombats washing,
Nine crocs a-snoozing,
Eight dingos dancing,
Seven emus laying,
Six sharks a-surfing,
Five kangaroos,
Four lyrebirds,
Three wet galahs,
Two snakes on skis,
And a kookaburra in a gum tree.

15 Likes

You rock @Nimhain you should sing it and record it then post it on the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are we going to get a recording of you guys singing that version after we get the GoW version? :thinking:

2 Likes

FIVE…FROST…LINGS!

(because I only care about good rhyme and scansion) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

They are also in theme with the weather normally associated with the holiday.

That’s six sharkeys then!
Eight savage hunters. Hmm no idea, we’ve had moa and I don’t think we’ll get lots of ultra rares.

NO!!!

Lorikeets, preferably Rainbow. They are my special bird friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I get that, and I agree. However, that doesn’t mean I didn’t return some of the gifts my dear Grandmother got for me because they were the wrong size or were something that I had absolutely no use for, no matter how well-intentioned. It doesn’t mean I didn’t appreciate the time she spent in choosing a gift.

As an end-game player myself, I would never expect an entire event to cater to me. Or even most of one, honestly, since I’m guessing we’re the minority. I’m just holding out hope that at least one of the twelve days is something I can find a use for :slight_smile:

I am absolutely grateful for the event!

2 Likes

4 event keys, thank you! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah, we heard your feedback on here and figured (as of day 5) we’d start adding something useful for the end game folks into each day’s giveaway too.

28 Likes

I got 5,000 souls

I’m happy with the souls I’m finally back over a million now

I got 5000 souls and 4 event keys today.

2 Likes