Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

Thank you for improved quiz!

But there are no pictures for some new troops (from Second Claw Anhur and newer), and there is no Leonis Tower in the DB.

They changed the asset format for images recently, so unfortunately I can’t get new troop assets without some rework (that I haven’t had time for). Leonis Tower I can probably fix manually.

heya Lyya, thx for all your work.
If you ever find the time, is it possible to add a dark-mode to your site?

Already discussed above, friend.

1 Like

Excellent, the thread has already many posts, missed it. Thank you for letting me know, many pages have that option on the main page I didn’t even look at account settings, now I feel silly.

1 Like

I keep getting duplicate quizes.
When I complete it a couple of times and hit ‘take another quiz’ it gives the same one again.

Can’t see it in the troops table though.

Update after 22 days: still nothing in the DB.

@Lyya since the release of 5.6 update, I’ve been getting 500 Server Error messages every time I try to access My Collection page on your site.

Still can’t see Leonis Tower among troops, nor Hell Kitty (in Pets).

Linking / collection gives server error 500. It’s been a few days I know this has happening in the past.

Still no new troops in the DB. No new gnomes, no new bosses, no Leonis Tower. No Hellkitty (Indrajit’s Palace pet).

Update: 8 troops are now absent in the DB: Daemon Gnome, Hatir Ascendant, Skroll Reborn, Leonis Tower, Baz Bonebeater, Cindi Savagelips, Fredi Fretfiddler and Hoagi Humbucker. No Hellkitty (but Kelp Weed is there). Some recent troops don’t have pictures.

Too bad the GoWDB is abandoned now.

1 Like

maybe @Lyya is on holiday and the site will be fixed after the summer :crossed_fingers:

@Nullings as well.

Yes, I’ve been away for awhile, apologies. I fixed an import issue in GoWDB this morning and the troops you listed are now in the database. As for the images, my tools for extracting those have broken and I don’t really have the bandwidth to fix that at this point in time; I’ll work at it in my free time, but no promises on when new troops will have art.

Lyya

4 Likes

thanks @Lyya

1 Like

Offering my assistance with the automation of update tooling. I have been partnering with Taran to do the same thing before (much to his satisfaction), and have a set of tools ready to go, if you want to give it a try :slight_smile:

Cheers, Gary.

7 Likes

Queen Sheggra without a listed kingdom (dungeon boss version?) is in the database troop list. She has been in the database, since the changes which recognized the eight troops which had been missing.
The database also shows a total of 1011 troops, one higher than the in-game troop total will be post the weekly reset on 08/30/21.

Hello everyone,

It looks like something went wrong in a site migration by my hosting provider and as a result, some of my stored content was lost. As a result, all of the data I was using to track leaderboard positions is gone. You’ll need to log in and check your collection or go to leaderboards once in order to reclaim your stats. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Lyya

5 Likes

The hoard levels on the leaderboards seem to be way off.

2 Likes

“Timeline” menu item opens a page with “500 Server Error”.

1 Like

@Lyya “Leaderboards / Champion Level” menu item opens a page with “500 Server Error”. Something linked to new class ?

1 Like