Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

did someone have the same problem please ? thx

Same issue here @CyberZ.

1 Like

@Lyya any news please ? thx a lot

1 Like

hey @Lyya, what happened to the site? it seems to be completely down:

1 Like

It gets worse.

1 Like

Actually, the errors are for the same problem. The only difference is the first error is thrown when the URL starts with http. The second error is thrown when the URL starts with https (i.e., trying to connect securely.)

yeah I ignored the certificate error and then I got the site not found message.

I opened the site about a week ago, and almost all was well (except some pages with Server Error 500). @Lyya, did you abandon the GoW DB?

Sorry, it hasn’t been my intention to shut down GoWDB. I just saw that my hosting provider has shut off the site, for reasons unknown to me. I’ve reached out to them to get some support. I’ll try to have the site back online as soon as I know what’s gone wrong. I’ll keep you posted here as I find out more.

Thanks,
Lyya

12 Likes

@Lyya Thank you for the update on the website issue and more importantly thank you for the site. Happy holidays.

1 Like

Okay. I think things are back to normal. Sorry for the interruption in service.

11 Likes

The game indicates a count of 1066 troops. GOWDB returns 1067. The extra troop appears to be Queen Sheggra without a kingdom (boss troop from the Dungeon?)

Yes, that’s funny. Queen Sheggra (Wednesday dungeon boss) is marked as available to players.

Pages “Timeline” and “Leaderboards - Champion level” still return “500 Server Error”.

1 Like

Underworld renown leaderboards are still completely whacky. Total hoard level, highest hoard level, average hoard level and total hoard xp are completely wrong.

Question: Will the following pets be added to the database? Angry Anvil, Baaldog, Fifteen, Gassy

Hey there! :slight_smile:
Since my gowdb.com-profile wasn´t updated the last days when I visited the site, I dis-linked my account today to try to relink it it again, but I´m getting the same error message everytime I try to:
Operation failed. Please correct the following errors and try again.

• An error occurred retrieving Hero data.

Hello! My site needed a quick update. Try again now!

Lyya

6 Likes

It works perfectly fine now! Tyvm for your fast help <3

“Timeline” and “Extras → Champion Level” menu items are broken for now - they show “500 Server Error” page.

The pages are still broken (Timeline and Champion Level).

And there are no new troops in the DB: those added with version 6.2 (Game Warden, Kitsune etc.).

1 Like