Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

Hi @Lyya Do you know when Revered Dragonkitty will be loaded onto the website? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Lyya, I love your work and how nice you website is! It is really helpful.

After the last update, I am having trouble with a couple of features.

One is the pet table, where in place of what is the pet effect, I get just a code:

Also, when looking at my kingdoms, instead of seeing the level and power stars as before, it showns renown for Krystara kingdoms, not just for the underworld ones (which is shown correctly):

gowdbKStars

I’m using chrome and firefox on windows 10 and chrome on android 7.1.1, with the same results.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reports. I’ve added Valraven, Obsidius, and the Revered Dragonkitty to their appropriate pages. I’ve also fixed the pet table’s type column.

Are there any other troops, pets, or weapons that are not in the database now despite being in the game?

Thanks,
Lyya

4 Likes

Shade of Zorn is not in the DB.

Some hero classes have no pictures for them (too many to list them all).

By the way, I see not class shields, but class weapons for classes now. For example, “Dragon Oak” instead of green shield, bow and 3 arrows. Class weapons are already listed in “Weapons”, aren’t they?

1 Like

Confirmed. Someone should review all of this again.

VashDagon still in the database even though that got delayed.

Spooky imp is MIA on X1.

Hey all, sorry for the delay on fixing up the DB. I’m on vacation for a few days, will look at fixing up those things that need manual attention when I get home. Thanks for the patience!

7 Likes

Lyya, your database is awesome. I didn’t even realize you posted here. I’m just glad you’re doing ok. I thought something might have happened to you hence, your database not being updated. I’m just glad you’re ok. As long as everything is good you take all the time in the world you need to update that database.

5 Likes

Take your time! Your site improves my GoW experience so much.

Something I noticed: the site is missing the last two mythic releases, as well as the minor balance changes made in the 4.4 patch.

I think that @Lyya will update all the information when they are provided. I wouldn’t worry much.

Folks, I’ll be back in town late this week and will fix the site then. Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

The new troops are all up! Thanks Lyya, great work.

Great indeed! Pictures for new classes are still absent though - Dervish, Frostmage, Hierophant, Shaman, Sunspear, Warpriest. And no shields for newer factions: Amanithrax, Dark Pits, Fang Moor, Primal Rift, Silver Necropolis, Stonesong Eyrie, Sunken Fleet, The Warrens. (City of Thieves and Wild Court are listed there as well, but they are not officially in the game yet.)

1 Like

I am sure that @Lyya will correct this soon.

I’m getting a rather unusual view in GOWDB this morning:

Is this a known issue, or just something wrong with my account?

Thank you! -EG

EDIT: Then it popped up again in “Weapons”:

It isn’t just you.

Yeah I noticed this as well recently. I’m guessing it’s a glitch caused by unreleased content?

While I’m here, I wanted to give a shout-out to the timeline feature. While it’s extremely helpful to see exactly when troop releases happened, I noticed a roughly 1-year gap where the troops associated with the various events is not listed. Do you need any help filling in the blanks there? I’d be happy to chip in a list of what troops released on which event, if that helps to complete the timeline.

@Lyya your Weapons Leaderboard does not count upgrades for Doomed weapons

@Lyya
Lately I get a lot of 500 server errors when I try to see my collection. I think its after I got some new troops from weekly rewards.

3 Likes