Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

Thanks for your help.

It would be awesome if your troop availability also didn’t include the yellow and green doom troops. It’s bad enough we have to see them in game. :unamused:

@Lyya is there a way to see list of all talents together in a table?
i came back to game 2 days ago (a trial run) and im trying to figure out which classes i need for what and which weapons have best magic with which classes but i cant see a table like this anywhere,
comparing each class manually is gonna take so much time, i hope i could avoid that :slight_smile:
would welcome any suggestions or links if i missed already existing soluion

I made a thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DO6fdIBCT_Y5uywhCme4mB32-Okr2eT6V9kfqFCTk-g/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=104736516847217801598

Its not the weapons’ magic you want though, unless its something like Dawnbringer. If you have Dawnbringer. More likely, you’ll want certain traits/talents for a team.

Titan / Sunspear / Frostmage are the best ones, probably. Anything with a 50% mana start is good though.

1 Like

thank you, it is what i needed :slight_smile:

Hi @Lyya,
will account linking for Switch happen or is it out of focus?
(Or does it already work?)
Great work anyways!!!
Loco

@Lyya Is there any info in the game files regarding honor points? As in how many needed to rank up or what the rewards are?

1 Like

The database thinks Vash’Dagon released instead of Queen of Sin.

@Lyya
There are currently 70 attainable pets in the game.

And before anyone player hates. The ability to get the pet is just as fair as Factions or Cosmetic pets. One is a time and gold sink. The other is a gem sink. The Revered Dragonkitty is a good community member …sink?

I just realized that it’s not even coming up as Unowned for me which may be the issue. @Cyrup

1 Like

Since 4.3 i am not seeing the guild guardians in database (humility, justice etc.) kingdom sort for “guardians” doesn’t show them either. I wondered if something changed with the not-“true” kingdoms but looks like Primal, vault and apocalypse troops all still appear.

Missing Valraven in the database?

Champion leaderboard is unfortunately broken, it’s giving a 404 error:

http://gowdb.com/extras/leaderboards/champlevel

3 Likes

Currently there are only 664 troops available, however in the max number of Owned Troops on the Ascension board is shown as 665. Counting error possibly?

Currently Obsidius is missing from gowdb.

Should Vash’Dragon be removed?

Why should it be?

Because it’s been on the site showing as an available troop for ages and who knows when it will be released? No other future mythics are showing just this one.

1 Like

Don’t forget that the ability description is bogus as well. It makes no sense.

There’s something off with the troop count in the database. Game shows I’ve gotten every troop to mythic. However, the Ascension leaderboard shows I have one troop that isn’t at mythic but the My Collection page shows all troops at mythic.

Tried unlinking and relinking with no success so it may be related to Obsidius not being shown but odd that it isn’t affecting the first three accounts.

1 Like

I think it is Valraven missing from db. I ascended that one last and the 3 above must have ascended it earlier than one of the updates.