Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

They were obliviously cheating while in the other guilds though… So that seems like a great way to avoid a trophy deduction. Once the renown became public, I’m sure they must of known it was only a matter of time.
If they were just a member of these guilds then I can see possibly not deducting trophies. But if a guild manager cheats… ALL their trophies should be deducted and it wouldn’t break my heart if their guild was disbanded…JS. If a GM cheats, they are probably advising others in the guild how to cheat as well. :person_shrugging:

I’ve got the change in effect already, seems to be working. Got some 200+ hoard levels, you crazy people …

Getting a 500 Internal Server Error on all pages of the site on Firefox, first saw a few hours ago and checked again now (its still there so I’m here).

Chrome seems to be working fine.

It reads as below for my Firefox browser:

Error Text

" Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gowdb.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Chrome gave me a working front page but resorted to another error when I tried to open the Renown leaderboard:

Further attempts resulted in the first error I got on Firefox, and it also seems to be dead now.

Hm, seems to be working for me. Are you still seeing problems?

I shall check again…

Yeah still down on Firefox and Chrome.

All right. I will investigate.

I wonder if anyone else is having this happen. Maybe I’ll try rebooting my system if there aren’t any other complaints. I’ll ask my guild to have a look…

Got at least one other guildmate saying its down for them too.

I’m seeing…

# Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gowdb.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Along with that, I get the following error when trying to report it to the given email address…

The response from the remote server was:

550 5.7.1 <webmaster@gowdb.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown.

Looks like I’ve got an issue in my backend. I’ll see if I can get it unstuck today. For now, you might have to refresh a page a few times to get it to update properly. Apologies!

Totally unacceptable for a nonprofit, ad free website!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems to be working now.

Jewel gnome is missing.

Just got it and went to check and my list didnt update lol

SS of searched Gnome troop.

chrome_2019-01-05_00-06-38

Any chance of getting the 3 remaining unobtainable doom troops removed? Annoys me when it shows Suncrest capable of being upgraded but actually not.

This is your quiz thingy, right?

Also had “Which troop is blue/green/red” on one question and “which colors are Undine” on another (the answer to the first was Undine, not Draakulis).

Ahah yeah, I’ll add that shield image eventually…lol.

I can see about the broken questions too, though since they are generated randomly it might be a tough fix. I’ll review the algorithms.

I was thinking more like removing unreleased things from the algorithm’s selection pool, if that’s a thing you can do.

Also, the classes page could list which three talent trees they have.
I went looking, had to do things manually. But for future reference.
(And remove Perks! They’re gone! In fact, that makes it easy, just change that line to the talent trees…)

Hah, I thought I’d removed the perks already. Thanks for the heads up. I can add the talent trees there instead, sure.

1 Like

Hi @Lyya

Do you know when the Pet Leaderboard will update to capture 67 total pets?
Your database is amazing! Thank you for creating it… and thank you for indulging a player like me who is clearly way too obsessed with pets! :joy:

1 Like

It’s because in GoWDB we have unreleased pet Mei (which was original pet for Lunar New Year, until devs changed him to Hoglet) instead of Hoglet and GoWDB consider that we still do not own Mei.

1 Like

Yeah my logic for pet availability is a little broken and sometimes I have to kick it manually. I will do so today.

2 Likes