Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

Okay, thanks – sounds like it’s best to leave it as-is then. I might add a quick checkbox for people instead of requiring you to type “>0” in the count field.

4 Likes

Whatever you’re comfortable with. I’ll need the invite code or GoWDB user name to troubleshoot. A screenie might be helpful too, but isn’t required.

1 Like

Hi Lyya my name is Cass and im having some issues. I could really use your help please

Can we* have hoard levels also shown in a column on the underworld renown leaderboard?

*And should we?

4 Likes

Resolved the issue with @Hurricansmommy offline.

i am always pro more data. it gives more detail on how efficient a player is at getting renown, but doesn’t really effect the rankings in any way…

2 Likes

More data = better. Lets go with that, yeah.

3 Likes

@Lyya
I just came here to make the same suggestion that @Shimrra already made.

This would be immensely helpful to know.
I’m not trying to call anyone out… But everyone that sees the LB wants to know what the current #1 did in terms of Hoard level.

This should be possible. I will work on it tonight.

1 Like

You’re amazing! And thank you for adding faction pets to the LB.
Now that I know about this thread I know the proper way to make suggestions. :grinning:

I mean I take suggestions from anywhere I’m @-tagged! But this is a good place to put them because it sort of provides history.

1 Like

Do you have any way to check if someone gets banned and remove them from the leaderboard?

1 Like

Fun fact I recently learned… When a player gets banned their invite code changes to _banned at the end.
I’m guessing that automatically removes them.

2 Likes

That’s a really good find! I should be able to purge banned players from my leaderboards that way. Currently I only update when a player logs in, and of course a banned player can no longer retrieve their profile so they don’t log in properly. Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Keeps thoughts to self. Is aware of thin ice with the devs :rofl::grinning:

I’ve updated the renown leaderboard with the extra columns @Shimrra and @awryan requested.

Underworld Renown Leaderboard - Leaderboards - Extras - Gems of War Database (PS, Xbox)

I’ve also removed all banned players from all leaderboards.

9 Likes

Something is wrong.
My real stats:
treasurehoard

and on gowdb:
gowdb

Also, I noticed that no one has hoard level bigger than 127. Maybe a too small type of variable ?:wink:

Ahaha, yes. Good catch.

I’ll fix it tonight but results won’t be reflected until tomorrow.

No trophies deducted for the former #1’s guild though. Interesting. :thinking:
Hypothetical… Is it still a call out if the player has been obviously banned? I get that we can’t say either of his old guild names… But the player themself shouldn’t still be protected right?

I saw that player with ‘none’ in a guild tab. Probably, he left that guild or was kicked prior to ban.