Gems of Streaming

Will the Warrens (or any preview delve) stream ever show the actual delve or just the troops?

1 Like

Can there be an exception to the weapon explosion fix?
The Death Knell. Itā€™s explosion is actually nice since you get the extra-turn.

2 Likes

delves are too hard man

2 Likes

I believe it will be too early for the faction show. So weā€™ll see troops only.

Well, the spell sequence isnā€™t quite clear, so it might actually be useful for knocking off Barrier. Not complaining here, when given a gun for a knife fight, being also able to use it as a bludgeoning weapon is a bonus. :smirk:

Which feels hardly fair for players who havenā€™t been around for a few years, the amount of cash they have to spend to catch up is extraordinary. I really wonder why the game bothered to introduce a weapon section in the soul forge, if all you can craft is the weekly event weapon on the week of its release, at arguably a higher cost than outright purchasing it for gems.

6 Likes

I would say itā€™s less aggravating as the board modification will often cause you less troubles, but gaining mana and keeping the board intact also offers advantages as you donā€™t risk losing good matches in occasion.

The right thing to do would be review every weapon and assign proper upgrades instead of the bad/wrong ones (like creating/destroying gems in weapons that doesnā€™t does that at all or magical increasing in weapons that doesnā€™t benefits from extra magic power), but the realistic/sensible thing the devs are compromised to do is applying global change that will achieve the original intent of generating some mana back.

But, then these upgrades fails even harder as the explosions were nerfed a second time, iā€™m just glad this is about to be over as iā€™ve been complaining and suggesting these ā€œgive X mana backā€ since July or somethingā€¦

How is it not clear?

To be fair, I didnā€™t explicitly deny or claim that this would/would not happen (and we were referring to house-cats, not Raksha). :cat:

2 Likes

Ok then. In light of this information i offer you this cute gif with no secondary intentions/plans/schemes/agenda attached to it:

1 Like

OMG

Bird says:
I can neither confirm nor deny this statement.

2 Likes

You said no plans for a cat faction which isnā€™t a no but is still dream crushing.

This can be the factions legendary

2 Likes

Would you want a cat faction? house cats not raksha

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Are wargare not dogs? (Wolves)
Are stryx not birds?

Iā€™m failing to see how Raksha arenā€™t cats?
Pridelands will eventually get a faction and it will most likely be Raksa based.

1 Like

Never said raksha arenā€™t cats. Iā€™m just asking for more house cats like Lucky.

Why have a second cat type when weā€™ re still waiting for the Walrus type?
Not beast or wildfolk.
Walrus warriors, and shamen, and thievesā€¦

A Walrus thieve is waaaaaay more stealthy then youā€™d expect.
And of course weā€™d need a Walrus Polar-Bear-Rider. The ultimate fighting machine.

3 Likes

Here you go.

1 Like

Im starting to think the Raksha faction will be undead kitties or dogs or something.

3 Likes

Your design can be improved further with hyenas:

Or maybe something more flourished:

3 Likes