Gems of Streaming

KK will make birb code just for you!

3 Likes

1 Like

Talking about pets, would @Sheba approve a Squid Bunny?

3 Likes

Iā€¦hm. I thought about this for a bit now and donā€™t think I approve. This is clearly not a squid trying to become a bunny, but a bunny slowly changing into a squid. As squids are inferior to bunnies, such a transformation cannot be approved. Squids are cool and all, but theyā€™re just not fluffy-cute with moving noses.
tumblr_olxrgbFTMA1utahyao1_400

3 Likes

Well, all the trouble i had to match that couple a few months ago went down the drainā€¦
I also donā€™t like squids very much, donā€™t judge me but, they donā€™t have bonesā€¦ So yeahā€¦ i canā€™t get along very well with ā€œpure meatā€ creatures. :skull:

Just for actual sciences sake, it would actually be more likely that the image above would be from a Squid becoming a Bunny rather than the other way around. Iā€™ll just leave the Game Theory video explaining about it (in simpler terms than being too scientific) hereā€¦

Now to disappear before @Saltypatra bans me for giffing/derailing a threadā€¦

9 Likes

How these squid-kids happened:

5 Likes

May we leave our questions to @Sirrian here? Just to hold them in one place.

The stream tomorrow wonā€™t be functioning as a developer Q and A. Itā€™s more of a look back on Gems of War and a chance for everyone to hang out with Sirrian. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for tomorrow!!!

THE DAY IS HERE ARE YOU READY TO PARTY WITH SIRRIAN AND ME? I know I am!

As ready as i can.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra and @Sirrian are live now for the 4th Anniversary of Gems of War Stream! Check it out now, and there may be some special codes available to those attentive watchers!

2 Likes

Can someone ask Sirrian why Invasion has individual stage rewards but raid doesnā€™t please?

First 2 rewards in Raid Boss are individual - those for fighting minions.

You donā€™t understand, in invasions you get like 60 gems and a minor orb just for reaching the 4x towers enemies. This is on top of the rewards shared by all guild members.

Were any more interessting future plans than this (weapon upgrades review) in the stream? Devs stop making bad Upgrades - #24 by Saltypatra

Next week I will be having a Primal Rift Preview and Thanksgiving stream! As such, I will be sharing stories from the last year working at Gems of War, releasing some juicy codes for you all, and discussing what we are grateful for this year!

Psssst, as it is Thanksgiving Iā€™m happy to note some Quality of Life suggestions and see what I can pass on to the team. Iā€™ll also be previewing out upcoming troops from the Warren, my favourite faction of the year.

26th November 6 30 PM PST: Pheonicia mythic preview stream! You will get to see her in action extra early as I build teams with the community.

3 Likes

Good luck with the QoLs - we really need them and the feature forums are full of good ideas! :wink:

I posted a time stamp for the video/ their answer in the other thread for that question

2 Likes