Gems of Streaming

The point is not the rate of the trait firing. It IS the trait. Remember when deathknight was going to be 4+ matches to deathmark a random enemy? Pre-nerf it was too much, then a bunch of troops gained immunity and the status got nerfed. Unless 4.0 comes with any troops immune to lethal damage/destruction, even if they aren’t good, it would be better than nothing. You guys made a troop that can literally instakill anything with zero stops. It may not proc much, but the point is it is irrelevant to what you can do to stop it. Every other destroy spell or trait is stoppable, this isn’t. It’s not about AI, its not about RNG, its about bad troop design and balance.

7 Likes

i agree im not a fan of these insta kill mechanic

2 Likes

Oh just stun it.

Wait…

1 Like

I told you I’d post here again if I had more news… please check the new help center for some treats :eye: :statue_of_liberty:

7 Likes

So - the next stream date is not known yet?

Help Center Underworld section is awesome, you all did a fantastic job.

1 Like

What would you call a Salty Cyrup?

Next stream should be next week as the usual time.

2 Likes

Next Monday, 6 30 PM PDT. Which is 11 30 AM AEST on Tuesday for all you fellow Aussies! I will be previewing out upcoming legendary, Nimue, running Salty’s fight club, and talking to you all about how you’re finding 4.0.

social_nimuestream1

9 Likes

@Saltypatra cyrup mentionned we will get the patch notes before the update go out.

Is it still the plan or you guys changed your mind?

1 Like

The patch notes typically hit around the time the update starts to propagate. :slight_smile:

its weird to think the stream got pushed forward a day early, but then nothing special actually happened today

2 Likes

:persevere:
It would be great if we could read and discuss with our guild before everyones attention is on the patch. Usually the only people who bother to read the notes are die hards and the ones still waiting for it to hit their device.
Knowledge is power. It’s also less “tickets” wondering why X was changed etc.

Theory time.
The stream was rescheduled prior to Sirrian and Nimhaim planning on going to Pax West. I’m betting they were unsure because the patch if they were going to go or not. I’m guessing 4.0 was supposed to come out today. But since Nimrian is out of the office. They’re going to wait until they come back. So tomorrow or Wednesday most likely. Unless they have travel delays.

@Saltypatra ok sorry then cyrup gave us wrong infos :frowning:
Bad girl lol

1 Like

There is almost all the patch notes here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000077196-The-Underworld
Maybe it was what Cyrup was talking about…

4 Likes

Help desk with patch notes, bug reports on forums… I hope this update is better than the “support”.

Woohoo! I’m glad I finally get to see the artwork of Nimue. In the spoiler, she is doing Megavore cosplay for some reason. lol

Looking forward to it, Salty! ^^

Is anyone else apprehensive about how @Tacet is going to (mis)pronounce Nimue? :scream:

3 Likes

Yes, we did publish the 4.0 Articles in the help desk early, so you can read up before the update hits! (Though, it took people a little longer to find them there than we expected…)

2 Likes