Gems of Streaming

GASP… I’ll let you know that i’m very offended from such accusation…

4 Likes

I KNOW YOU @RAZZAGOR.

giphy%20(54)

4 Likes

Now I’m thinking mustaccusation. I hope you’re happy.

1 Like

At 225 viewers next stream, the spoiler gif will be released! It shows you the map rework and hints at something you have been speculating about for months…

Next week will also see us previewing our new cactus friends! CACTUS PARTY!

1 Like

Too easy, apocalypse kingdom

Hmmmmm, maybe. Maybe not. You’ll have to find out.

I don’t think anyone should drink the punch, it’s probably spiked.

2 Likes

Dean Winchester

Woohoo!! Removing class change fee!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Apocalypseeeee babyyyy

Not apocalypse (yet!). It’s the underworld map. The gif is going to show the transition from one map to the other.

2 Likes

Wooooooo! I’m back! (Well, sort of, you’ll see…)

Our stream tomorrow (6 30 PM PDT, 11 30 AM AEST) will be covering our new cactus friends! If we reach 225 viewers there will also be a spoiler gif released of our map rework that hints at some exciting new things. There will also, as per usual, be codes! BUT! Not as per usual, @Cyrup will be your host for the Stream! Join her for team building, answers to (some of) your questions and general shenanigans.

As always, you can find our stream here.

PS, if we get 1000 subs (We are already at 987) we will release an extra code!

2 Likes

oh dear ppl are so gonna trick her into releasing more spoilers lol

1 Like

Shhh!, she is so lovely.

2 Likes

@Cyrup reminds me of Phoebe Buffay from Friends. And i mean it in the best way possible, not that there would be any other way. We should ask her to sing “Smelly Cat” today. :smiley:

3 Likes

SimilarInexperiencedCaecilian

I see it.

3 Likes

Was there a stream today? It’s Tuesday in Australia. If there was, are there any juicy updates/spoilers to share for those of us who couldn’t watch?

I did the Stream today! There was a spoiler to show for the next update but we didn’t hit viewer count :frowning:

edit. ps I am pretending I didn’t see that Razz :wink:

1 Like

Most Chinese players can’t speak English,so Otherwise they will be your fans. they want to watch the stream,but they give up because of language difficulties.

1 Like

I was very firm that @Cyrup couldn’t share our spoiler until we hit 225 viewers. So, next week we will try again! This gif is super juicy and I do want to post it. Also, I will be back next week, thank you for joining @Cyrup for this stream, I think she did an amazing job.

@Melissa96, unfortunately none of us speak Mandarin. :frowning:

2 Likes