Gems of Streaming

I have some new heat colour changing mugs I could bring in if you wanted to show them off?

1 Like

OH YES PLEASE. Sounds good!

Are you going to play a match and get all your extra turns despite being too fast too furious?

PSā€¦I answered your question in global earlier after I had to restart the game to get chat working for me again.

I will be there well try

Youā€™ve finally made mythic Batcat?

4 Likes

So this means that 3,6 is coming out SoonTm?

Unfortunately, it doesnā€™t.

Real spoilers requires @Cyrup with no @Ozball supervision.
Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s gullible, just trustingā€¦

1 Like

Ahahahaha I will never leave her alone with you guys ever again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not? We are all good citizens here.

1 Like

aww ok. :slight_smile:

I go live in 40 minutes! Come for the codes, stay for the spoilers! And trust me, there will be spoilersā€¦ (If we get over 200 viewers, and maybe more after thatā€¦)

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be there

A huge thank you to everyone who came by. We didnā€™t quite hit our viewer milsetones, so the last spoiler will have to wait. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Orā€¦ we can just hangout with our dear friend @Cyrup, i think she could really enjoy an ice cream right now just because we are kind, decent people. Not like we would ask anything from her or somethingā€¦ :ice_cream: :innocent:

4 Likes

Am I missing something?

They think they can trick you into releasing spoilers.

1 Like

Oh

Well, if you transfer me a mythic Suna, I might be bribed. Apparently the giant, bigger-than-mankind sized version painted to the office wall isnā€™t enough, and neither is all my gems and vip keys :sob:

No prob i got 3 suna

So what youā€™re saying is for the spoiler its suna or later?

2 Likes