Gems of Streaming

SHHHHH YOU SAW NOTHING… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, come hang with me.

2 Likes

I was thinking I should have quoted the text, so people would not think I was loony…

2 Likes

Streaming soon! Please come hang for a more relaxed stream. :slight_smile:

1 Like

giphy%20(50)

That feel when the Twitch servers go down and you’re sick as a dog.

1 Like

Hope you get well soon, don’t you aussies have some sort of home-made medicine or “voodoo” to ease the sickness?

Two streams next week!

First will be the Developer Q and A at 6 30 PM PDT Sunday. The second will be a Suna preview stream at 6 30 PM PDT Tuesday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Streaming today!!! This is your mythic preview stream. Come along to see me build some teams around Suna and release some codes at 6 30 PM PDT, which is 11 30 AM AEST.

Suna or lata?

Just make sure you did your update :stuck_out_tongue:

Stream is live now

1 Like

On our next stream I will be revealing the next images of our cat dragon! You will find out which one our team chose, and see the base colours.

I’ll also be doing some team building. If you are lucky I will release some spoilers if we hit viewer goals. One at 150, and a juicier one at 200. Oooooh! Also, if we hit 1,000 subs I will release an extra special code!!!

Can’t wait to see you there! Same time, same place. Monday 6 30 PM PDT (11 30 AM AEST, Tuesday) on Twitch. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is there any hope your stream would begin eeeeeeeven 3 hours later at the weekend? … still cant watch it just because my i.net shout down wont let me :sob:

We gotta keep our streams consistent, I’m sorry. :frowning:

I have been given the go ahead to release a few spoilers for the 3.6 Update on our stream tomorrow! If we hit certain viewer milestones I can divulge information, and even show you some of our fancy, shiny changes…

So make sure to tune in tomorrow at 6 30 PM PDT! As always, there will be redeem codes, and I will also show you our progress on the cat dragon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Remove class change cost if hit 1000 subs? :wink:

4 Likes

I would make 1000 twitch accounts to make that happen

1 Like

You wish @Fleg!

I have my spoilers ready to, one is even a gif… I won’t release it without a seriously big audience though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everybody advertise on all of your social media accounts! I must see the gif of the new gemsink immediately so I can prepare to save!

2 Likes

My spoilers have nothing to do with any “gem sinks.” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to be showing off something else altogether. Something that ISN’T a new game mode…

a coffee mug?

1 Like

Well, I could bring in a new one. But I was hoping to show in game spoilers. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like