Gems of Streaming

Is it already done? I didin’t receive any notification

Stream starts in about 20 minutes

2 Likes

Stream summary: 27th March Invasion and dev troop drawings!

Join Cyrup and Kafka as Kafka team builds for Invasion with the help of viewers! Watch at the end of a sneak-peak of some cool new troops drawn by the devs themselves. :wink:

• Gnome event will be this weekend
  • Gems needs more turtle troops! Turtles are underepresented~
  • Invasion Teams: Sunbird, Rowanne, Fire Bomb, Fire Bomb (thanks Tacet)
  • Traitstones that look more distinquishable for in the Soulforge would be good for colourblind players. This feedback has been added to our feedback report
  • Sphinx isn’t released yet :smirk:
  • We’ll make a code with more uses next time
  • Cyrup constantly bumps the table with her foot and coffee mug (sorrrry)
  • Kafka thinks it would be boring if Live Events were too easy
  • Elemental troop types for Invasion are good fun
  • Sharing some dev designed troops! Community name suggestions include: Seahorse, the drummer from Def leappard, Trogdor the Burninator!!!, wheels of fire, squiggle monster, Canaloupe

Here’s the troops!
We chose a small handful of members of the dev team to each draw a different body part for a troop in 30 seconds.
Orange: @Alpheon
Blue Pen: @GoldPhoenix0
Black pen: @Kafka (e.g. head of Trogdorkin)
Green highlighter: Cyrup
Pink: @Ozball
Dark pen (e.g. mermaid tail): One of our artists who doesn’t have a forum account!

Aileron

Trogdorkin (beast, 32 mana, yellow/purple): Deal 15 damage randomly split amongst enemies boosted Merfolk allies. Spawn a schocktapus.

Blazevine

5 Likes

OZball also has some good Invasion teams! ‘unconventional’!

I wouldn’t necessarily call them “good”. Mostly just tried to stack team bonuses :stuck_out_tongue: And to play around with some non-Infernus team ideas.

Most Silly:
Frost Giant
Hyndla
Zephyros
Skrymir

Gives 3 4xTeamBonuses - Stormheim, Elemental, Giant (+3 Attack, +1 Magic, +16 Life)

Never got around to picking a banner for this one

Not-Quite-As-Silly:
Forest Troll
Hyndla Frostcrown
Zephyros
Sea Troll

Frozen Banner (Glacial Peaks) (though this is up for debate)

Semi-Serious:
Loyalty
Ironbark
Garuda
Mountain Crusher (hero)

Talon Banner (Suncrest)

Infernus Team:
Treant
Ironbark
Infernus
Mountain Crusher (hero)

Bear Banner (Urskaya)
(Note: Taking Archer hero can give you a 3x Forest of Thorns bonus and Fast trait)

I haven’t tested these all that much, they were just done to play around with some less conventional ideas / makeups.

1 Like

AHAAA!!! Now we finally know how Frost Archer came to be. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That Trogdorkin needs more consummate V’s. CONSUMMATE V’S!!!

Also, he should do 5x skull damage versus Peasants.

7 Likes

I couldn’t wait for the stream, had to wake up really earlier today to deal with some important stuff.

Well, i’m glad my idea about the drawings came to fruition…

… and extra glad that someone, but me, came up with this funny remark. :rofl:

Maybe next time we can try some other ideas, i have some really good ones if you are willing to ignore any common sense about the dangers involved. But hey, you are australians, danger is in your blood. :wink:

2 Likes

Please! I am all open for ideas. There are only so many valley girl accents I can do per stream.

2 Likes

When is the next stream?

Alright cool thanks for the answer!

They generally do it every week at the same time.

:joy:
burninating the countryside! Burninating the peasants
:joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I’m new so… When would that be?

Not sure what your time zone is, but about 5 days and 21 hours from now.

Stream is usually at 12:30 PM AEST, though this might change with Daylight Savings coming this weekend.

Here is a countdown to the next planned time: (it may also be off by an hour due to DST)

But we do mention here and on social media about the stream in the hours before it happens.

A new vewier! :heart_eyes:

We will be back to Salty and co from the next stream. (Side note, I am using wi Fi on an aeroplane I am liviiiiing!)

2 Likes

Excuse me?!?!!?!???

2 Likes

$20 for 14 hours of wifi is so worth it. Don’t forget to drink the free liquor.