Gems of Streaming

Garuda wants is helmet back.

1 Like

I must admit she looks like a cartoon from the 80sā€¦and looks like her face is pressed up against a window :joy:

2 Likes

She reminds me of Mok from Rock & Rule:
mok

4 Likes

I think I figured out whatā€™s wrong with Frost Archerā€™s artwork. No 3d aspect. Definitely a different artist to all other troops in the game.

Ok, so, I just had Taco Bill last night. I know I said on the stream that there isnā€™t Taco Bill in Australia but apparently there is and I forgot. But I had two free tacos so it was great!

Troop preview next week donā€™t forget! :heart_eyes: Excited to introduce you all to Kafka. You can ask us all kinds of support questions.

4 Likes

Will it be a ā€œbriefā€ preview?

Still getting details right now :smiley: What do you define as brief anyway?

wait is this a pun

2 Likes

To try to clarify for Aussies and Americans alike:

Taco Bill (which we have in Oz) and Taco Bell (which we donā€™t) are not the same thing.

Taco Bill is a chain restaurant where you sit down and order (like Applebeeā€™s but Mexican food)

Taco Bell is fast food (like KFC but ā€œMexicanā€ food)

2 Likes

Thank you. I am enlightened, but now canā€™t remember which we were discussing on the Stream.

Yes, and it relates to a certain new troop.

1 Like

:wink:

I donā€™t get the reference

So

:wink:

Youā€™re probably right.

Well, in that case then the tides may turn.

2 Likes

We have combo KFC/Taco Bell all in the same restaurant here. Fried chicken and tacos I donā€™t get, so itā€™s either or for me.

And eating taco bell was on my now wifeā€™s to do list on her first visit to the US, and she liked it very much. Taco shells made out of dorritos, mmmmm.

1 Like

Yum :scream:

Okay guys, unfortunately the troop preview for tomorrow is no longer going ahead due to various reasons! :frowning: Kafka will still be joining us. Weā€™ll be trying out some Invasion teams and you can critique her choices.

I may also have another trick up my sleeveā€¦ @Razzagor knows what Iā€™m planning!

1 Like

We had an idea to have a few devs spend 1 minute creating a troop, and then each adding to it and building on to it to make it bigger and better!!

Should we do it in Microsoft Paint or on paper? :smirk:

1 Like

Sure i want to see it :slight_smile:

Microsoft paint or paper? :stuck_out_tongue: Weā€™ll do it before the stream.

Paper is my vote :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean both would be nice but if you only got time for 1, i go for paper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Base mythic version of Merchant Prince plz.

Merchant King??