Gems of Streaming

Just to be clear, I actually communicate on the forums regularly, and you see me go through bug reports twice most weeks. (Depending on holidays.)

When I communicate less with the community outside of the very rigid boundaries I have now is when I get a larger amount of harassment. As such, I don’t participate as often in the funner side of the community, and keep my interaction largely to the forums and on our social media accounts, and direct players to support or pass on bug reports.

Where possible I ask our devs questions from the community, and answer them where possible. This hasn’t changed, and since taking over bug reports some time ago I am more active on the forums then I was prior.

3 Likes

Just stay safe and don’t let all that homelocking ruin your mood :wink:

So, in a wild turn of events, stream tomorrow will be going ahead. See you there!

4 Likes

Hang on a minute! I thought we were in LOCKDOWN and not allowed to leave our home? :rofl:

But seriously, glad you will be streaming. :+1:

Stream is at 7 pm PDT today, but is happening!

3 Likes

No stream today, fingers crossed gems steam next week.

Heads up, no Gems stream again this week. I apologise, I will be out of action tomorrow but will be back soon. Thank you for your patience, and I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I miss you all.

3 Likes

We will be back in action again next week, as we are slowly easing lockdown restrictions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated streaming schedule, as I will be back streaming next week.

5 Likes

Can we expect a stream in a few hours?

Yep, stream in forty minutes @Nullings.

Yep, I’ll be streaming today!

1 Like

Just confirming stream is on schedule? It is 6:42 PM PDT.

Edit: started a few minutes later woot.

Stream will be at 7 00 pm PDT this week. Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like

Pew pew very bare bones streaming schedule for you all.

5 Likes

So basically 5.6 could come as early as the week of July 5th.

And hopefully at the latest it’ll come by the week of July 19th.

200w (1)

Look, I can’t say you’re right, and I can’t say you’re not wrong.

15 Likes

Wouldn’t it rather come beginning of August? They probably won’t change anything in regards to Lycanthropy during the campaign, and they’ll need to add the next unpopular feature before the next campaign starts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Here’s your schedule team!

10 Likes

Darn, didn’t catch this until now. As someone keeping track of when the updates happen (I haven’t a clue why I started doing this…), they do follow a kind of schedule. It’s sometimes all over the place but it’s enough to give us a rough clue of when to expect.