Gems of Streaming

Honestly, props to you and the team for poking a hole through the veil of communications put up months ago. It was super nice to see some light shining through for once and feel a bit of the excitement I used to with updates.

Hoping for the best moving forwards!

2 Likes

Confirmed by Not Salty just now then.

A Writ/Deed gnome is definitely TBD a thing.

Excited for the possibility of new classes and kingdoms!

Please though - have at least a small balance pass for existing classes. Three quarters of classes have no reason to ever get picked over any other class and half a dozen classes are so hyper situational, they only work because of a single gimmick or troop, often limited to a single game mode.

2 Likes

What about 8th February?

New streaming schedule is up!

2 Likes

Sorry team, due to a snap lockdown I won’t be able to go to the office and stream.

1 Like

The PQ stream will go ahead today, our snap lockdown has lifted. <3

1 Like

@Saltypatra Is it true that Night Hags should be seen but not heard?

Well I am both seen and heard so I’m not sure if that says more about Night Hags or me.

Since when is being thirsty against the community guidelines? Salty is a big girl. I think she can handle a fan boy herself without an overzealous flagger.

Someone(s) needs to go back to flag school.
200 (1)

I actually don’t like my appearance being commented on excessively on stream, and I’ve explained this to viewers before. I know that it happens and it doesn’t bother me if it’s in passing, but when it’s continuous it makes me quite uncomfortable. Our regular viewers understand this and I appreciate it.

11 Likes

If that’s what happened in his comment then fair enough. Without knowing that the comment was linked to the stream it’s hard to see it as anything but gibberish. Ultimately you are the decider though. If what’s said on one platform has influence on another platform then so be it.

If you’re uncomfortable by it. And it continuously happens from this viewer. Perhaps it’s worth permanently removing that viewer from the stream… Or any platform they can reach you on.

Now that your company actually has an HR (assumptively). Are the half nude portraits of Sirrian no longer allowed?

Well, I can assume the jokes I can make with this, would probably not be encouraged by HR.

Presto is totally fine btw! I was speaking in more general terms.

2 Likes

So, what is wrong with talking about TROOPS from Gems of War in this column?
The Night Hag IS a TROOP in Gems of War which can turn an enemy troop into a toad. Remember, I didn’t name this troop. One of the devs did. And the Night Hag is one of the oldest troops in the game.
Many times if you do a delve, you will run into the Witches Coven and there she is in all of her glory and screaming! Be careful she doesn’t scream 3 times at your team or you could be running the rest of the delve with just toads on your team along with your hero.

@Saltypatra Try running a team with a weapon and 3 Toads on it on a delve.

It could be that the person who flagged your post was a fan of the French cuisine, and did not like the comparison of frog and toad legs. I’ve never had either, but some of these readers have sensitive feelings.

And I’ve still never flagged a post, other than that one time, and I still believe @discobot deserved it.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

If Salty cancels her stream tonight. This is the real reason why:

It’s difficult to conduct a “fight club” when training battles are broken and force a restart at the end of each one.

4 Likes

Possibly.
However, my guess would be possible outcry on campaign having 3 day adventure board and 2 day dungeons.