Gems of Streaming

Its 110 or above so can do 500 and it will finish it

Tx: will then advise newcomers (actually, this may be applicable to everyone :thinking:) to wait until week 10 to see where they’re at in Campaign progression before deciding on whether either of the passes is worth going for.

:pray: :vulcan_salute:

There are a few other things that may come in handy.

Saving at least 1 vault key for each week and not doing your Adventure Board, Delve, and Dungeons until you see if you have a task you can do for it that day for example.

6 Likes

Does it require beating a specific faction or can you choose?

Dealers choice, as long as you beat the level or higher thats required.

Unless it changed it is not specific. They can not tie it to kingdoms because we dont have one for each yet but they may in the future.

Thanks. Guess my farming delve faction gets to stay low level for a bit longer.

In before the “temporarily”-paywalled Mythics wind up being meta, and nerfed right before they show up in the Soulforge for all those stubborn non-payers to be able to access.

Also betting on the Soulforge cost being sufficient to ensure that anyone who doesn’t pay for the new Mythics will literally never catch up due to how often they’ll be released. This is quite literally “pay to keep up, or you’ll never keep up”.

I’ll be quite happy to be proven wrong on both counts, but until I am, I’m considering this a true paywall, not an optional/temporary one. My wallet is staying closed.

13 Likes

They said on stream, a mythic will not be in every campaign and will end up in normal rotation and chests like other mythics.

They also have a system in place already to pay real money to get a mythic you dont own with the packs, so its nothing really new there either

With 10 weeks of World Events in our near future, did they say anything about the math / tier purchase expectations for them?

Hopefully they will all be tier 3.5 or lower average

On another thread about it, it was confirmed that there had been issues with world events and that they never intended on prices to be that high.

Their goal is to get cost down to similar as other events, while having the dynamic changing scoring systems in place, and created/fixed a tool to help do this going forward.

2 Likes

They had to create a tool to do basic math for them?

8 Likes

So, reading all this, there is no actual new thing except a shuffle of events and new Mythics that are unavailable for a long time after release (unless you dole out cash) ? Will there still be normal Mythic releases?

If not, Mythic releases are down from 12 times to 5 a year (or less if there’s not always one in the campaign rewards as stated above).

2 Likes

I mean, wouldn’t you rather the calculations be automated? That beats the pants off of having to redo them each time and possibly getting them wrong occasionally.

4 Likes

I made a big list adding together all the rewards you can get from the campaign, based on the previews.

Normal Rewards

8750 gold
3780 soul
490 glory
32 gold key
18 glory key
4 gem key
2 event key
90 Minor/Major Traitstone
34 Runic Traitstone
30 White Pet Food
4 Epic Ingot
16 Treasure Map
680 Gem Shard
40 Chaos Shard

Elite Pass

25000 gold
2250 soul
290 glory
90 gem
830 gold key
32 glory key
12 gem key
8 event key
30 Runic Traitstone
12 Arcane Traitstone
120 White Pet Food
180 Colored Pet Food
375 Common Ingot
5 Rare Ingot
2 Ultra Rare Ingot
1 Epic Ingot
1400 Gem Shard
400 Chaos Shard
20 Coin Purse
10 Gold Ring
4 Priest’s Chalice
2 King’s Crown
4 token of gaard
3 token of yasmine
2 token of orpheus
1 token of aranaea
Mythic Pet
Epic troop to Mythic
Heart of Rage
Mythic Troop
2x Weapon
Cosmetics

Elite+ Pass

15000 gold
1500 soul
290 glory
120 gem
40 gold key
16 glory key
9 gem key
4 event key
1 vault key

Overall it seems like the value from campaigns is almost all in the big ticket items, those being the artifact for the normal pass, the Mythic for the Elite Pass, and getting artifact levels earlier/more easily for the Elite+ Pass.

10 Likes

Considering their history, you bring up a very good point. But I’m the type who double checks my spreadsheet calculations even when I’m the one who built the formulas

:roll_eyes: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

They are putting coin purses and common ingots behind a paywall… I don’t think whoever chose the rewards has actually “played the game” per se.

7 Likes

‘New Mythic Friday’ on the first Friday of each month is unaffected by campaigns.

2 Likes

I really don’t like that now the war will take place along with another event. And as I understand it, there will be a third one on weekend. In reality, even 4, the campaign appears. There will be weeks when: war, world event, new faction/invasion/raid on Friday, and campaign. No life - play, play, play, play instead of work. War is the most difficult event. War takes more time than other events. Also I absolutely don’t like World Events. The difficulty is random every time. Sometimes it is normal, sometimes it requires additional tiers.

And the main problem: the points are so small that all 30 players must play. Points don’t grow at a higher level. In raid or invasion, one person can do the norm for four.

Please save the current calendar: 3 weeks of events + war. And reduce the difficulty (number of battles for all) of world events.

8 Likes