Gems of Streaming

IMO, there’s a lot of “rock and hard place” situations going to happen.

I wonder how many people are going to pay gems to skip the treasure hunting tasks. Those were serious roadblock tasks on beta.

for a feature they said they’re going to revamp later this year, im surprised they’re adding in treasure hunt tasks now

It’s 1000 stars regardless of pass.

1 Like

Already made a request to remove that shit. Lol

1 Like

Only the Treasure Hunt tasks will hurt play time. So campaigns should encourage all Requirements. Even event ones.

Do I understand correctly that no changes to the Guild War are planned?

Afraid not. It’s 1000 stars AND Elite Pass (but not +). For free, 1000 stars just unlocks max level on the Artifact.

Basically yes.
People are going to bitch about the stat differences though because of guild wars.

1 Like

I asked directly on the stream.
Nothing is blocked behind a pay wall.

Also arena tasks.

My main concern is that we are going to get 10 World Events every 11 weeks…
All of the previous ones were quite bad :worried:.

3 Likes

Right.

So, you can buy first access to the mythic with the Elite pass and all 1000 stars OR you can wait for it show up in the Soulforge at least 4 weeks after the campaign ends and craft it as normal, assuming the usual 4k diamonds and other things.

Yes, it’s not perma-gated behind a pay wall. But, initially, it will be until after the associated campaign ends. It’s like a new mythic being released and being locked out of the mythic exclusive week unless the Elite pass is purchased.

8 Likes

Did they show how large (or small) the global bonuses are going to be with a fully upgraded artifact? If it’s significant enough, it could help with completing faction delves without potions.

Also hoping the bonuses increases attack. It would really help my lv 12 explore team.

Was that 20 bonus stars on both Elite and Elite+ or only on Elite+ ?

Plus only.
Fixing the typo, thanks for pointing that out.

Ahhh thanks for the explanation. The stream was kind of hard to follow.

1 Like

Only elite+.

They are sent via mail at start of the week

You will also retroactively get the stars. So if you buy elite+ in week 8, you will get all stars from Weeks 1-8 as well from it

1 Like

This looks like u can get the myth with the free pass :thinking: