Gems of Streaming

I suppose it’s worth asking, but I’m pretty sure nothing has changed for how brackets are done. Each day, the top 27 scores will count. End of the week, day scores are added up and that is your final score that determines your bracket position and what bracket you end up in for next war.

There’s some secret sauce at play when moving between brackets. There’s no clear rule on who moves up/down, it depends on the scores in the bracket and nearby brackets somehow.

I understand the secret sauce aspect of the whole thing, and I don’t know what score was achieved by the 162nd ranked guild. But to stay in the same bracket after finishing second just seems wrong to me. There have to be guilds worthy of dropping to make room, even if it means dropping a dead guild more than two brackets. Hypothetically speaking.

I have some bad news, but I’m going to have to cancel today’s stream. I’m not feeling well, and I apologise. I was excited to celebrate with you all, but I should be back on my feet soon.

14 Likes

Take care and get well soon.

3 Likes

don’t worry there will be plenty of time in the PQ stream if your feeling better by then

1 Like

Take care of yourself. There will always be other streams to host. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Hope you get better.

1 Like

Take good care and rest well Salty <3

It’s a shame that fan favorite @Ozball couldn’t cover he stream for you.

get well soon…

I wish you a speedy recovery. Good luck and get well.

Updated streaming schedule for you all!

3 Likes

can someone help confirm if it was stated on stream that the “Baited Pet Gnome” would or would not be released as a player obtainable troop?

1 Like

was never mentioned

I don’t believe the “Baited Pet Gnome” is any different from the standard Pet Gnome except for the fact that the Baited one cannot escape on its own. All I recall them mentioning regarding this topic is they “may consider” releasing the pet gnome bait possibly in some other form aside from paying real money for it. However, it sounded like they would be basing this decision on how well it sells in the shop…considering the high price of it ($19.99usd) I would not be holding my breath to see it released in the wild anytime soon.

Won’t there be “Devs Q&A” stream in near future?

Hopefully @Nullings, just trying to pin down a time.

I will have some special guests on stream today!

6 Likes

Are they sock puppets? Please tell me they’re sock puppets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2 Likes

So, you are already up and running? :smile:

Any new information about this? :eyes: