Gems of Streaming

Sinny is also covering for me today, though she is playing Gems of War.

3 Likes

Fyi, gems skews old. Like, get off my lawn old.
Dread locked, nose ring, lip ring, unicorn one-z? I’ll pass.

Never watched the GoW streams before?

Our audience for Gems of War is really diverse, I would know, I’ve seen the data. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, being old doesn’t mean you won’t necessarily like dread locks, nose rings, lip rings and onesies. And on top of that, the way that someone looks or chooses to represent themselves is pretty surface level stuff, and doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy their company or like them as a person. Someone doesn’t have to fit another’s narrow idea of what is attractive to be a worthwhile person, or hold inherent value.

Okay, rant over. This is unfortunately something that I find quite upsetting, as my worth being reduced to my appearance is something that I have faced before, and find deeply unsettling and superficial.

19 Likes

I lost you at get off my lawn. Which would have made @Sirrian’s grandfather laugh.
Now it’s bed time before I get cranky.

You just lost me when you said you didn’t want to watch a stream because of someone’s appearance. Can’t relate.

E3e5B4Z

6 Likes

New schedule is here!

9 Likes

Yes I will still be streaming today, please don’t hate on me too much. <3

2 Likes

Gotta care about someone to hate them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is more comforting than you know @FeelTheBern.

There’s plenty of threads or places to talk shit about the devs or the game. Let’s this keep this thread pitch fork free, shall we?
Unless you’re just a type of person who is just thirsty for dev attention. Then my words will ring hollow to you. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In case you missed the start, @Saltypatra is live now on Twitch showing off the upcoming Diabolist class!

Nobody hates you, but please use emoticons from now on instead of symbols. :wink:

What’s this? <3

a) Ice cream cone
b) Heart
c) Woman’s bottom

1. Boobs👍

Bottom is rather =3 :rofl:

I would have thought it was a penis but I doubt Salty would put that in this thread.

Or just words would be better.

Why are we even trying to dictate to the communications manager the terms in which she can communicate with us?

If she wants to post ASCII symbols as expressions, that’s entirely her right to do so.

8 Likes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

It’s a sideways heart you dinosaurs!

BrilliantNervousHound-size_restricted

Also, I’m streaming PQ again today! Please join me, I would love to see everyone!

6 Likes

Our Developer Q & A is this Sunday at 6 30 PM PDT, and here are our talking points!

Our leaders Sirrian and Nimhain will talk on each of these points before opening the floor to community questions. I will be curating these of course, and also asking appropriate follow up questions to their talking points.

So, without further ado, the topics at hand!

• What happened with the Medal of Cedric? Why did it get nerfed?
  • Why don’t you implement all the feedback from the beta test?
  • Why did you change Explore?
  • Are you worried there might be a bit much to do in game now?
  • How do you balance adding new things vs. fixing old things? How do you prioritize that?
  • Will you ever update Treasure Hunt & Arena?
  • When will we get more Deeds?
  • Are there any more plans for the medal system? How can I give medals to all my troops?
  • Will medals ever be included in my team, rather than global?
  • What is in the next update?
  • What about the update after that?
  • How has the game done in its 5th year?
  • What are your plans for 2020?
  • Do you have a 5th birthday party planned at the studio?
12 Likes

Assuming Q & A is the only way to get these questions addressed. Can they be added please?

1 Like