Gems of Streaming

So, using three cleanse medals, each troop would have three 40% chances to cleanse itself at the start of each turn? That sounds like 4.6 will essentially remove negative status effects as game mechanic, unless you can get a troop stunned they won’t stick.

1 Like

New Vash’Dagon / Obsidious meta! Woo!

2 Likes

As much as I recall, Gaard, Yasmine, Anu and Nysha are considered gods, Aranaea probably falls into the same category. What’s up with Cedric though? Is that an unfortunate name overlap or has our legendary gnome been elevated to godhood?

2 Likes

seeing as how everyone will be doing explore going forward for a while instead of pvp… can we please get pet gnomes in explore…?

8 Likes

To support this idea further.
Originally Pet Gnomes weren’t included in Explore because the devs (I assume mind you) didn’t want pet gnomes farmed in Explore.
But now (again assumptively) pet gnomes can’t be farmed any quicker in Explore after 4.6 is unleashed than they can presently in PvP currently. In fact it should be more difficult to farm them in Explore. So yes. I think adding pet gnomes to the normal drop pool clearly makes sense now. Given that the only mode left with “adjustable Difficulty” will be casual PVP… Where pet gnomes can be found/farmed presently.

2 Likes

To be fair, I want to talk about game dev, but so many of you want to talk about different things on stream and we get side tracked!

That being said, today is our side tracked friendly stream, PQ! Feel free to join me for a more relaxed hang, and I’ll answer more broad game development questions.

Thanks to everyone that came to the update preview, it was great to see you all and give as much information as we could.

2 Likes

Please release Mecha Gnome with 4.6!

5 Likes

Forget that, we need Burrito Golem!

Is it also possible to have a stream that commences at a time that is more friendly to European players? You guys stream at US times and these are always in the middle of the night for us and as such we never get a chance to participate or get some redeem codes. Feeling kinda left out here.

6 Likes

Hello @Warlord1981NL, unfortunately not. The times need to suit us during our working hours as well, and the biggest slice of our playerbase is American.

However, I will also be previewing our upcoming legendary, the Dullahan tomorrow!

1 Like

isn’t that supposed to be a legendary?

1 Like

You’re correct @TheIdleOne. (I’m a bit exhausted if you couldn’t tell…)

1 Like

To be fair, I want to talk about game dev, but so many of you want to talk about different things on stream and we get side tracked!

I’ll be there today!

today today today!

3 Likes

Is there an echo I am not aware of? :wink:

Haven’t looked that hard into it, gonna wait for the update
But i think a neat idea for badges etc, would be race/class badges, and possibly kingdoms
So if u wanted to get stat boosts for troops that aren’t normally given, they could
Simple example: dervish class increases monsters stats by 2 on extra turns, make a monster badge to put on nonmonster troops

Could open up a lot of possibilities, including being a fix to these hero talents that are generic and don’t match the class type very well

Hello team, due to being under the weather I am going to have to cancel today’s Puzzle Quest stream. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but my voice is going. :frowning:

9 Likes

could just be a cover so you can do pr for the 4.6 update :stuck_out_tongue::innocent:

edit: get well soon

2 Likes

Get well soon.

Keylime is covering for you. :smiley:

2 Likes

With Salty out sick, the new patch out, and @Ozball a fan favorite… can he be lured to save the day? By answering all he can to the best he can.

1 Like