Gems of Streaming

Please tell me the Legendary is Judge Judy

Judge Trudy. We don’t want to get sued.

My apologies, @Saltypatra, you got this all wrong!

No. I have never been allergic to such things, food included.
Don’t get me wrong, but I had a different motive to post such a reply.

Of course, I think it’s not appropriate to discuss my findings here, on a public channel, since it’s not related to the topic at hand.

Puzzle Quest stream is back today!!!

We streaming our threads every day fin forum come and watch and chat with us Salty :joy:

BTW (to PQ), @Koromac avatar reveals her nature: she’s Gorgon.

I am going to eat you now.

@Saltypatra I thought you said these would not be in offers any time soon?

1 Like

It’s been 25 days since deeds were first added to the adventure board. That counts as a while.

Yep! It’s been more than 3 weeks since Deeds were introduced, so it is time.

And speaking honestly, a lot of people who were initially upset at deeds wanted to see the money offers to decide how “fair” everything was, so fingers have been crossed to see it.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s not the fact that deeds are in flash offers that gets me. It’s because, outside of dev benevolence with adventure board if we get any. If the deeds were a part of the X tier challenges, or part of rewards for clearing faction levels, at least they could be earned.

Between, you can get a deed, but you have to fight 4 empowered zuul goths or you’ll get a deed when we say so, I’ll take the former.

Hell, orbs of chaos still can be gained through various means. Why did you have to make me say that the dropping of orbs was better?

9 Likes

@Saltypatra are these flash sales supposed to be working on PS4? If so I’m not seeing them

I have only seen kinda Flash Sales for lower levels with a 24h offer to upgrade a new legendary troop.
No deeds on PS4 so far…

Your updated schedule has arrived!

6 Likes

“Invoker” is an obsolete name for Diabolist hero class?

Diabolist didn’t seem to fit the lore, I guess I would have preferred Infernalist to Invoker though.

“High Level” Update 4.6 incoming! :tada:

Soon… :thinking:

1 Like

That is much sooner than I expected. Wow. (And why is “high level” in quotes?)

2 Likes

Quotes because of 4.5, which also should be such an update.
Deeds are just AB luck and 2500 in the underworld is still not really solved / really better - so this was not really what i expected.

1 Like