Gems of Streaming

It was true when we were limited to 1 free class change per day. Now it’s not any hindrance at all - use Stormcaller in teams which benefit from the yellow storm and use other class if the yellow storm will be bad for a team.

I view it as a very positive change.

1 Like

:+1::+1: Check, check.

Unless you want to make a Stryx-only team with the Hero but no perma-Lightstorm; hence

A lot of Stryx benefit from a Lightstorm, but the point still stands.

2 Likes

I guess we made them see the light.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra

Hey, just noticed that they normalized Eliminate for many of the older troops now. Do you have a list of what’s being reworded (and into what?) or when the qol text changes will be taking place? (besides soon tm)

2 Likes

TODAY TODAY TODAY! Please join me! <3

@TheIdleOne we are slowly releasing the re-worked text as we go. There is no firm announcement date as we will be doing them bit by bit instead of releasing them all at once.

Join @Saltypatra live right now on Twitch, showing off the upcoming Stormcaller Class! Be like Thor and summon your friends like Lightning to join in, and the more viewers she gets, the more Codes that Salty will give away! Watch live right now!

Puzzle Quest stream is back today, and I might even have a special guest…

2 Likes

sinny? :scream_cat:

It is!

2 Likes

Best stream yet! Well, at least the most viewers…

2 Likes

with a bonus appearance by Pirate Steve Sirrian! :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

sinny = ratings

Who is sinny?

1 Like

Honestly Sinny should run the stream from now on!

1 Like

Noo! Dislike! Sure, her dwarven and French dwarven accents are great, but I’m not sure she’s up for deftly handling our ridiculous questions, friendly trolling, and important philosophical / topical questions. Not to mention avoiding swearing (like SOME people are prone to do…:laughing:)

Plus, can she solve technical difficulties (and the related friendly trolling?)

I’m so excited to show off Wild Court tomorrow!!! I’ve been looking forward to this for so long!

I’ll be playing through the quest line, showing off the troops, and previewing the Delve layout.

3 Likes

Excited? Maybe you’re looking forward to show something new, but excited? Isn’t it a bit far-fetched?

Considering how many times on different streams she’s hinted at wanting to reveal something during the Wild Court stream, its possible she could be excited. People have different excitement levels.

Some people look forward to pulling a Mythic, some people are excited to pull a Mythic.

You more or less have to be eccentric to survive the Community Manager role or people will tire you out quickly.

7 Likes

@Koromac are you allergic to excitement?

And yes, I have a reason to be excited, if you must know! (Full disclosure, this is something that is probably more exciting to me than anyone else, but I AM EXCITED.)

@TheIdleOne look, you’re not wrong! You need to have a few screws loose to make it as a community manager. I like to think of community management years as dog years, each one lasts several.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra is live now on Twitch showing off the upcoming faction, Wild Court! Salty will be showing off the new Faction Troops, the quest line, and a sneak peek at the Delve Layout, so invite your friends, family, and that random neighbor you haven’t introduced yourself to yet, where the more who come, the more codes you may get!