Gems of Streaming

Cause you never dated Switch… Or haven’t yet…

Does this mean you and Cyrup will be Netflix and Qilin? @Saltypatra

3 Likes

THE DAY IS HERE!

Get in your bad poetry to be read on stream in the hopes of us releasing some :heart: romantic :heart: codes.

4 Likes

I AM SO EXCITED

Yes this is a clear sentence discourse!

2 Likes

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR :heart: ROMANCE? :heart:

3 Likes

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: I’M READY IF YOU’RE READY :wink: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Join @Saltypatra and @Cyrup for the Stream which is Live right now! Since it’s Valentines Day, expect some poetry shenanigans… and an extra special surprise!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining, everyone! That was indeed an extra special surprise. :relieved: :cake: I also loved playing with Qilin and reviving my Penglong love (the team was Bright Forest banner, Penglong, Divine Ishbala, Infernus and Diviner).

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Cyrup

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for this amazing stream again with you both! :heart_eyes:

Have a good birthday Cyrup!

I am hungry for choco-cake since 2 hours already :joy:

2 Likes

Agh I had more cake on the weekend. I am caked out.

4 Likes

Next stream is our Sentinel hero class preview!!! Come along to see all the things and suss out the class and weapon.

5 Likes

I think that this Sentinel Class may rival Titan.
The weapon looks interesting too. Alas, something good for a change!

Hi hello, it is me!

I will be previewing the class, the talent tree, the weapon and its affixes! Please join me in half an hour!

1 Like

@Saltypatra is live now previewing the Sentinel class, and showing off it’s Talent Tree, Traits and much more. There may even be some cheeky codes as well!

1 Like

The TINA stream is today! Aaaaah I’m so excited! TINA is an amazing mythic and I can’t wait to show her off on stream.

3 Likes

You rock salty! Can’t wait to watch it

1 Like

@Saltypatra is live now talking about the (not so tiny) TINA-9000, the upcoming Adana Mythic! Check it out and hang around for some cheeky codes as well!

1 Like

BOOM. Updated streaming schedule. :slight_smile:
Join us for previews, answers to your questions, codes, and some downright silly behaviour from me, your salty overlord.

4 Likes