Gems of Streaming

Cause you never dated Switch… Or haven’t yet…

Does this mean you and Cyrup will be Netflix and Qilin? @Saltypatra

THE DAY IS HERE!

Get in your bad poetry to be read on stream in the hopes of us releasing some :heart: romantic :heart: codes.

I AM SO EXCITED

Yes this is a clear sentence discourse!

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR :heart: ROMANCE? :heart:

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: I’M READY IF YOU’RE READY :wink: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

Join @Saltypatra and @Cyrup for the Stream which is Live right now! Since it’s Valentines Day, expect some poetry shenanigans… and an extra special surprise!

Thanks for joining, everyone! That was indeed an extra special surprise. :relieved: :cake: I also loved playing with Qilin and reviving my Penglong love (the team was Bright Forest banner, Penglong, Divine Ishbala, Infernus and Diviner).

Happy Birthday @Cyrup

Thank you :hugs:

Thanks for this amazing stream again with you both! :heart_eyes:

Have a good birthday Cyrup!

I am hungry for choco-cake since 2 hours already :joy:

Agh I had more cake on the weekend. I am caked out.

Next stream is our Sentinel hero class preview!!! Come along to see all the things and suss out the class and weapon.

I think that this Sentinel Class may rival Titan.
The weapon looks interesting too. Alas, something good for a change!

Hi hello, it is me!

I will be previewing the class, the talent tree, the weapon and its affixes! Please join me in half an hour!

@Saltypatra is live now previewing the Sentinel class, and showing off it’s Talent Tree, Traits and much more. There may even be some cheeky codes as well!