Gems of Streaming

Yay, 4.3!!!
Please give us some new PSN Trophies / Achievements, i missed them in the last two (smaller) Updates. Maybe a question for 3rd March :wink:

Pssst, can confirm that there will be new achievements, but wonā€™t be saying what until release.

3 Likes

So what about todayā€™s Dev QA?

Just some quick updates for you all! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Question (a Q&A needs them, right? :thinking:):
I got all Myths now - so also the very rare diamonds are getting useless for me, are there any Plans for a functional Update of the soulforge? (Orbs, weapons, petsā€¦)

bonus question: the 500 underworld points for delve-only-teams are still nearly impossible, any chance for an update here?

1 Like

You can ask questions at the end of the stream, after our fearless leaders cover some talking points! These talking points areā€¦

ā€¢ What is the theme of the 4.3 update?
ā€¢ Why did you decide on ā€œsocialā€ as a theme?
ā€¢ Will chat work better after this update?
ā€¢ Why is it so hard to get chat right?
ā€¢ How do the Emojis work? And where can I get them?
ā€¢ How do Titles work? And where can I get them?
ā€¢ How do Portraits work? And where can I get them?
ā€¢ If I miss out on any of these new collectibles, will I still be able to get them later?
ā€¢ Will the new system help with ā€œdisruptiveā€ players?
ā€¢ How does the new Honor System work?
ā€¢ Besides these new collectibles, is there anything new in Weekly Events?
ā€¢ Are you addressing the fact that High Level Delves are too hard to complete with Faction Teams?
ā€¢ Will there be Transform Immunity coming in 4.3?
ā€¢ Are you improving filters for troops and weapons?
ā€¢ I heard a rumor there was a new MVP Screen after PvP Battles. Will that slow me down? (edited)
ā€¢ How does MVP work? And why is it there?
ā€¢ Are there any other cool minor features coming?

13 Likes

I guess we donā€™t need to ask the first question, saving time for the rest!

3 Likes

Will some major features be added soon? Iā€™ve heard rumors about ā€œpotionsā€ (I assumed it had to be 1-time boosters drunk before battle).

What about troop immunity to moving (as a trait)? As long as we have troops like Dust Devil, Bullette, Baā€™el and Rope Dart weapon also.

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited to stream today! Dark pits preview, with troops and for the first time, Delve layout~! Spread the word! The more viewers we get, the more codes go out!

1 Like

please tell me and add a translator? if not, how soon will it be added?

Here you are writing about (Why is it so hard to get chat right?) The fact is that on some channels there is a complete mess, srachi, swearing, insults and mats, hereā€™s how you will fight with such behavior?

Hello @Viet, we are not taking questions for the Q and A here or now. You can tune in tomorrow to ask any questions you have at the end of the stream. :slight_smile:

WhIch mug you gonna use? :slight_smile:

I have a new mug for you all today~

2 Likes

I asked my question, after the stream, can you answer me?

Itā€™s just that as a player of the 500 chat channel Iā€™m very worried about the fact that there is a constant fight and swearing, which leads to what is in the chat and itā€™s not possible to search for people in the guild

You will need to ask during the stream to get an answer from the devs.

But from what I can say, there will be things brought to 4.3 that make ti easier to moderate chat and will lead to less abuse, swearing and harassment.

@Saltypatra is live now talking about the new upcoming faction, Dark Pits! Bring everyone along, with more friends = more codes!

1 Like

Fantastic. Glad to see a Delve layout preview and glad the high level delve issue hasnā€™t been ignored.

2 Likes

Not cool for people from the other end of the world :disappointed_relieved:

Can anyone make a summary please?

After the live stream. You can watch it anytime on Twitch afterwards.

1 Like