Gems of Streaming

I’m on Xbox :face_with_monocle: and will gleefully trick cyrup just to deny the codes!

3 Likes

Pfft, who cares for codes…we are just watching streams to see some funny girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Update will drop before the first day of GW starts.

1 Like

You’re safe; Cyrup is supposed to release spoilers for her next 2 streams lol

I HAVE streamed by myself before… though it’s been awhile. Please be kind and gentle :bird:

1 Like

Wow,
I’d have thought you’d have help from @Sirian, @Ozbal, @Saliypatra or @Nimhaln for the big reveal.

But all the more news and secrets for you to reveal!

Don’t forget to join the stream at 1:30 pm AEST Sydney time today! twitch counter is broke, looking into it now

I can’t join the stream when I sleep, but I hope that you can answer a question when you see my post.
@Cyrup

Question:
Is there any plan to add or modify recipes to the Soul forge that will include at least some of the missed Event weapons? Some sort of rework?
I am talking about the weapons that are usually not presented in the Weekly Event, like Earth’s Fury, Trickster’s shot, Flammifer. Many of us can’t afford to spend $50 for a Bundle pack that also contains one of those weapons, especially if all that we need is a weapon, but not the cards. We can, however, pay $5 with no problem. Can you elaborate a bit?

Thank you.

1 Like

While Salty’s away, @Cyrup comes out to play! Join now on Twitch for Salty’s Cyrup’s Fight Club, and some epic codes to give away!

3 Likes

I just wonder: will there be some preview of Fang Moor troops?

Join me in 1 hour and 40 mins at 1:30 pm AEST for the preview of the new Shentang Mythic, Tian Yi!

1 Like

Join @Cyrup right now on Twitch as she shows off the new Mythic from Shentang - Tian Yi! While Salty’s still away, Cyrup may also be doing some Salty’s Fight Club Cyrup’s Chill Challenges!

3 Likes

Thanks for joining me with the new mythic stream!!! I had heaps of fun :smiley: let me know if you want to see the team combos

2 Likes

Cyrup’s Chill Challenges FTW, lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I think fight club was last week?

For reference, here are Tian Yi’s Teams from the stream:

(Recommended):
Suncrest banner
Gorgotha
Tian Yi
Infernus
Mercy

More fun:
Hall of guardians banner
Luna
Tian Yi
King Silenus
Luna

• Needs the third trait for King S to work well.

Cyrup’s Yi, adjusted on stream:
Hall of Guardians banner
Silent Sentinel
Mountain Crusher (bard)
Tian Yi
Luna

1 Like

So when are you becoming a permanent streamer? :wink:

1 Like

In my dreams, I imagine myself sipping coffee for 1.5 hours and ranting about David Bowie. so in there, it is permanent. You will have the lovely @Saltypatra next week. She is much better at having a proper conversations than I am.

Why not you both everytime? Unbeatable combo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

And why not having your personal stream? Let Salty stream on Mondays, and you just pick another weekday. :sunglasses: