Gems of Streaming

I won’t lie, I’m a bit sad I’m not streaming this week. I miss everyone. :frowning:

I can’t wait to stream next week and talk to you all about New Years! (Okay okay I miss you whatever it’s fine…)

2 Likes

THE STREAM IS BACK TODAY! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

It’s a New Years stream!

Let’s talk about our resolutions, do some salty’s fight club, and get ready for 2019!

Phoenicia will be releasing this Friday, so let’s do some more team building with her.

1 Like

I do hope she gets a better mythic trait, but if not, I know exactly what team to put her in.

I don’t like how she currently is as we have better AOE options, that third trait is laughable on an epic, and her synergy with stryx is so nonexistent that I daresay Fallen Valdis worked better in her kingdom.

4 Likes

Also humanwashed “birb” lady art = Another one on the bad art list.

Suncrest had so many cool troops as proper bird people and the Mythic is a human… Really?

1 Like

I was so ready for an actual pheonix, but I guess we traded one birb for another.

I don’t know why @Cyrup isn’t riotting yet… I know just the right birb to make a visit and have a talk with the people in charge:

1 Like

Strygik is pissed.

Hope the game won’t be lagging so much as it as is for us now when the stream starts :wink:

I swear I had nothing to do with this…:hushed:

But we were supposed to overthrow Saltt and create an owlgarchy…
download%20(5)

2 Likes

I never got the overthrow Salty memo. I SEE HOW IT IS.

PS, I have some stats that weren’t put on our graphic to tell you all and I’ll be speaking briefly on some of our upcoming plans for 2019!

@Saltypatra is live now showing off the new Mythic (and awesomely named, if I say so myself) Phoenicia, as well as bringing in 2019 with some upcoming plans for the year, and some more interesting tidbits from the past year of Gems of War.

2 Likes

Pssst, the schedule has been updated.

4,2.5 this month then :slight_smile:

Oops, I meant SoonTM :laughing:

1 Like

Just a little cheeky spoiler for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Where is Salty going?

1 Like

To Canada for a ski holiday. <3

4 Likes

Be careful out there, and let it be :sunny: !

1 Like

Warpriest preview today! Come along to see it in action and help me build some teams. I’m going to look at the talent trees, release codes, and say goodbye before my holiday! (PS, I now have every weapon, so lets make some savage teams.)

beta please? :blush:

1 Like