Gems of Streaming

No worries, @saltypatra

I look forward to next week. :slight_smile:

Hey team, warning in advance. it’s a public holiday here tomorrow so no stream. I will combine the PQ and Gems of War stream on Thursday.

5 Likes

Extra long stream tomorrow!

1 Like

is the stream starting with the preview or PQ?

Preview first, then PQ. An hour of each. <3

2 Likes

Sirrian and Nimhain were on stream briefly.

For Gems of War, they brought up:

• Wanting to do new kingdoms
  • Something Gnome related will happen
16 Likes

Wym about new kingdoms?

Relevant portion of yesterday’s stream, where Sirrian teases some “leaks” about what may be coming in the future.

Note: If the timestamp embed is not working correctly, the relevant portion of the stream starts at 1h24m and ends at 1h28m.

Also, in addition to TheIdleOne’s post, is the potential addition of campaign specific game features/modes and possibly, just possibly, adding those missing hero classes after all…

seems like Twitch embeds don’t work here anymore? or is it just me?

Kingdom of Doomskull Gnomes confirmed! :upside_down_face:

Pet Gnomes in Explore!

Ok, just dreaming :laughing:

1 Like

And they trigger rescues for pets from the kingdom you’re exploring! :scream:

Dream big :grin:

7 Likes

Omg, don’t even :sweat_smile: (still, my beating heart)

As long as f2p players can join in on the fun, sounds cool!

Double post, oops… but I have to say this; despite not wanting to get my hopes up, hearing about these leaks has got me excited. I really hope they do a good job and show us they’ve still got it!

A lot of our updates recently have been laying groundwork for bigger future updates. I’m really glad Nim and Sirrian got to jump on briefly yesterday!!!

5 Likes

Honestly, props to you and the team for poking a hole through the veil of communications put up months ago. It was super nice to see some light shining through for once and feel a bit of the excitement I used to with updates.

Hoping for the best moving forwards!

2 Likes

Confirmed by Not Salty just now then.

A Writ/Deed gnome is definitely TBD a thing.

Excited for the possibility of new classes and kingdoms!

Please though - have at least a small balance pass for existing classes. Three quarters of classes have no reason to ever get picked over any other class and half a dozen classes are so hyper situational, they only work because of a single gimmick or troop, often limited to a single game mode.

2 Likes

What about 8th February?