Gems of Streaming

Alright team, our streaming schedule for the month is here!

I missed doing questlines, so I’ll be voice acting and playing through the Wild Court.

3 Likes

Trait #3: Storm Soul
Conjure a random Storm when matching 4 or more Gems.

Talent #1 from Storms talent tree (available after 1 fight with that class)
Summon a random storm on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

Please, change the 3rd trait. You still have a time to do that. We don’t need that trait - all players will be able to choose it from lvl1 talent if they will need it.

17 Likes

I knew this was going to get brought up. And I’m ready for the heat on stream. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think people want to give you heat for it; we just want to have slightly more creative go into this 3rd trait, the same creativity that has kept this game afloat for as long as it has.

8 Likes

If you knew people didn’t like it and will complain about it why not change it?

12 Likes

That does sound like pretty awful work conditions. “Yeah, adding the opening to the top and the bottom of the coffee mug is a pretty questionable design decision. Our roadmap gets set in stone half a year ahead though, so there’s no way to possibly get this changed. Not all is lost though, my stream will provide some handy advice on how to dress up as pirate, you’ll be able to use our coffee mug as telescope. Please don’t flame the messenger too much.”

17 Likes

Salty to the designers before her stream.
giphy%20(48)

1 Like

Yikes. I kind of agree. Now I really want to hear what Salty says about it.

I can understand a lot of things about the publisher pushing events but I can’t understand why badly-designed hero classes that are supposed to promote spending in said events are part of that plan. :frowning: I wish Salty didn’t have to expect heat in her streams.

3 Likes

I think the real reason is the stryx hero must be bad because you hate birds. Does Cyrup know?

In all seriousness, I do hope it gets changed to be storm related in a different way such as a team buff if a storm starts or during a storm.

4 Likes

Maybe the third trait will get changed to

Conjure a random Storm when matching 3 or more Gems.

Very true – be careful what you wish for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

third trait should be “play 1 battle and unlock this without spending any traitstones”

2 Likes

It could be the champion of (random) storms like Skadi or the Sunspear hero class.

Storm Soul: Create a random storm at the start of every turn.

1 Like

I heard Silence a random enemy on 4 or more matches is a big crowd pleaser. Perhaps go with that.

1 Like

How about beg 4-5 times on stream for a code and you get silenced 4 EVER lol :joy:

Unfortunately I wasn’t involved with the design of this class, or any other class! I’d recommend asking Steve and Nim on our next Q & A stream. :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t people try to ask sirrian and nim in the previous Q & A and you answered the question without letting the question reach them?

We’re still talking about Stormcaller right? That was already asked about several times during the last dev Q&A and were given the “No plans to change it at this time.” answer.

The lack of creativity given to hero classes and troops is shocking and the responses to the concerns raised by the community from the devs is disappointing.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra is back and live right now on Twitch, so join her her on her break stream! Feel free to jump in and join Salty’s Fight Club and much much more. There will also be some codes to give away, so invite your chill friends and cruizy family right now to join in with the fun!