Gems of Streaming

Just letting you know that @Cyrup will be the one previewing Aquaticus, and that there will be no Puzzle Quest stream next week.

3 Likes

Do you have a dentistā€™s appointment? :wink:

Nope! I will be at NZGDC giving talks.

Yo, itā€™s the day for our Puzzle Quest stream! Please feel free to come along!

New Zealand Gnome Dentist Conference? Canā€™t say I envy you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Scheduling change! Please be aware!

3 Likes

How are we supposed to know thereā€™s a change when you donā€™t update the obvious place to look? Namely, the stream timer on Twitch!

Not everyone spends their whole life on social media! Iā€™m not a millennial.

2 Likes

Join @Cyrup and @Ozball right now on Twitch to preview the upcoming Mythic from Merlantis - Aquaticus! Streamingā€™s her game, so while Salty is away, join in for a sneak peek at what to expect. There will also be codes to give away, so invite your mermaids, mermen, merfolk, and your best shark Bruce!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Alright team, our streaming schedule for the month is here!

I missed doing questlines, so Iā€™ll be voice acting and playing through the Wild Court.

3 Likes

Trait #3: Storm Soul
Conjure a random Storm when matching 4 or more Gems.

Talent #1 from Storms talent tree (available after 1 fight with that class)
Summon a random storm on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

Please, change the 3rd trait. You still have a time to do that. We donā€™t need that trait - all players will be able to choose it from lvl1 talent if they will need it.

17 Likes

I knew this was going to get brought up. And Iā€™m ready for the heat on stream. :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t think people want to give you heat for it; we just want to have slightly more creative go into this 3rd trait, the same creativity that has kept this game afloat for as long as it has.

8 Likes

If you knew people didnā€™t like it and will complain about it why not change it?

12 Likes

That does sound like pretty awful work conditions. ā€œYeah, adding the opening to the top and the bottom of the coffee mug is a pretty questionable design decision. Our roadmap gets set in stone half a year ahead though, so thereā€™s no way to possibly get this changed. Not all is lost though, my stream will provide some handy advice on how to dress up as pirate, youā€™ll be able to use our coffee mug as telescope. Please donā€™t flame the messenger too much.ā€

17 Likes

Salty to the designers before her stream.
giphy%20(48)

1 Like

Yikes. I kind of agree. Now I really want to hear what Salty says about it.

I can understand a lot of things about the publisher pushing events but I canā€™t understand why badly-designed hero classes that are supposed to promote spending in said events are part of that plan. :frowning: I wish Salty didnā€™t have to expect heat in her streams.

3 Likes

I think the real reason is the stryx hero must be bad because you hate birds. Does Cyrup know?

In all seriousness, I do hope it gets changed to be storm related in a different way such as a team buff if a storm starts or during a storm.

4 Likes

Maybe the third trait will get changed to

Conjure a random Storm when matching 3 or more Gems.

Very true ā€“ be careful what you wish for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.