Ty 505 Games and Infinity Plus Two :smiley:
Ybana gra :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ouch :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Very similar situation here.
Garnet desaparecido …

Crafted 5 Eggs so far, no dupes yet.
The one I’m missing is Garnetaerlin (Brown) .
Well see how many dupes come before I drop him now :smiley:

Another 3 weeks on, 27 eggs hatched and still no sixth dragon

Egg 1 = Rubirath
Egg 2 = Garnetaerlin
Egg 4 = Emeraldrin
Egg 7 = Sapphirax
Egg 16 = Amethialas
Egg 27…still looking

4 Likes

4x Amethialas | x2 Smaragdgrün | x1 Garnetaerlin | 3. Rubirath today my 4. amethialas and smaragdgrün

I just crafted 3 dragons from the dragonite I earned from doing the vault event all weekend and it game me 3 blue dragons in a row!!!

2 Likes

I’d give you 1 purple in exchange for 1 red and 1 yellow dragon, if trading was possible. :grin:

1 Like

first dupe today :smiley:
gonna craft the 1 ring i can now, before hatching more, screw it :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally, got Topasarth today, I’m done with this RNG nonsense, just need the weapon and 2x Diamantina and I can never look at this awful mechanic again.

10 Likes

:smiley:

5 Likes

why 2x Diamantina??

Believe it or not, that represents an overall probability of >5% (6.17% to be more exact) and is not actually as unlikely as it feels.

The explanation is ... complicated

In concept, the calculation is “easy”:

• Just calculate the # of outcomes based on “N” different dragons after “X” eggs crafted, and divide by the total # outcomes (6^X) to get your probability.
  • The total # outcomes can be calculated as: (all possible permutations of any N colors) * (all possible distributions of X eggs comprising N unique colors). e.g. 1 color after 1 egg is obviously 6 outcomes (out of 6), 2 colors after 2 eggs is 6 * 5 outcomes (out of 6^2), and 3 colors after 3 eggs is 6 * 5 * 4 outcomes (out of 6^3).
  • The # of color permutations is easy: =permut(6,N).
  • The # of distributions is the difficult part, involves something known as Stirling numbers of the second kind and can’t really be calculated directly, but it does have simple recursive definition that makes it easy to compile a table of values to reference.

In your case:

• 5 unique colors = 720 color permutations (because, in theory, you could have just as easily received 9 Sapphirax, or 9 Topasarth, instead of 9 Emeraldrin)
  • 25 eggs across 5 colors = (get ready for it) = 2 436 684 974 110 751* different distributions
  • Total outcomes = 6^25 = … 284 302 880 299 297 001 376*
  • Overall probability = 6.17%

*- (exceeds the precision limit for most data types, but is accurate up to 15 digits so the margin of error is negligible)

Green dragon right? (aka. the only one that’s not an obvious cognate between English and German names).

It’s great for E12 farming. Currently fastest team in the game (with essencia and leprechaun).

Yes. The green dragon!

1 Like

FINALLY! A NEW DRAGOn! 8 EGGS - 4 AMETHIALASES, 3 GARNETAERLINS AND FINALLY TOPASARTH!

3 Likes

Quote from some other game:

“Son, we just crossed the street. Let’s not throw a party 'til we’re outta the city.”

Still, grats on making progress. :grinning:

1 Like

to be quite honest, I dont mind the RNG part of getting the dragons that much. I do mind how Dragonite from Dungeons is implemented.

It should have been something like:
no traps triggered 120 Dragonite (current)
1 trap triggered -75% (30) Dragonite received
2 traps triggered -90% (12) Dragonite received

that way you would still progress slowly even when failing and it wouldnt feel like shit once you fail

10 Likes

And maybe they should add a trap disabling (somebody have already said about this). As example you pay 100 gems for disabling 1 trap, 200 gems for the second one. Then you can get 120 dragonite even if you trigger both of traps (but you need to pay 300 gems).

1 Like