Gem Dragon Community Drop Rates

It is brutal man. Not a good experience.

imagem_2023-07-31_164803386
imagem_2023-07-31_164822086
10 eggs today, I was expecting 9 of the same.

Hoping for a blue dragon (the last one I need) on Monday, got the yellow dragon instead. Bah, I should have used that 500 dragonite to make one of the rings.

I’m luckier than I thought! Finally got Garnetaerlin today!

7 Likes

Yeah, we would be SO lucky if we could reliably get specific dragons on specific days, eh?

And at just 8 eggs? That’s … about an 11% overall probability.

Then again, we could joke that lucky streaks like this are why other people need over 20/30/40 eggs to complete their set…

2 Likes

Whoops… At least I still need 2.5k dragonite to get diamantina!

1 Like

Exactly what I lack as well

I have a guildmate that just got his 6th dragon at egg #38

Yesterday I realized I’ve never tried crafting a Gem Dragon on a Friday, so (perhaps against my better judgment) today I get:

Cumulatively, it took me 3 eggs to get dragon #5, which actually IS the average for once.

I can now save Dragonite for either the Ice Ring (a sure thing), or that last elusive Dragon (Garnetaerlin)…

4 Likes

Dragons first would be my advice. The first two rings aren’t good so there’s usually no need to hurry to craft them (unless the ring would help get you out of a kingdom block, then maybe).

or you could hope by the time you earn another 500 dragonite, they will have added a way to target a dragon (yea right)

What I did was, save up to 3500 dragonite before trying for the last dragon. So whenever I get lucky and pull the last one, I could immediately craft all three weapons AND Diamantina right away.

How often are people getting perfect runs?

I average probably 1 a Month. My time wil be significantly more than most, as others have similar experiences with luck/rng.

I tried to stick to the same pattern, nothing for way too long and that has worked approximately 1 time. Ive seen that pattern maybe 3 or 4 times in the entire time since that change. My dungeon bosses must move around more than others i guess?

i get maybe 1-3 perfect runs per month, i just open doors 1,2,3,4 after going 2 months with no perfect run using a different pattern. If the dragonite wasnt as expensive id probably be buying it each day, but as it is im no rush to get diamantina. Ive currently got 5 unique dragons, 6 green ones and multiple of the others as well though :frowning:

That is … a lot to save up for, but I like the odds on the other side of it.

FINALLY now I have all the dragons!!! ±20 eggs. Now I need only 4k dragonite!!!

5 Likes

as of now i have thrown in the towel for dragonite… 29! eggs opened 9 of which are blue.

put a cap on how many you can pull of each colour

1 Like

And there’a a new set of dragons coming.

dont even… thats not funny!

2 Likes

He’s not lying :eyes: although we don’t know whether dragonite will be used to obtain this set or not.