Gem Dragon Community Drop Rates

This was a tough decision today:

Because while I could obviously afford the Dragonite, I didn’t know if 30 was enough to put me over 500 Dragonite so I took the Ingots instead. Daily kill quota was 150 Colored Troops, which gave me enough Gems for the Boss Dungeon offer and THAT put me over 500, so…

still not Garnetaerlin, can't craft a weapon yet

The good news is, I have half the set now.

The bad news is: I have half the set now.

4 Likes

@Stratelier You still got a new dragon. So the news is overall incredible good.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, and as soon as he’s fully traited I am definitely taking him out for a spin with (among other troops) Persistence.

1 Like

Considering myself very lucky here, no more than 4 of any dragon as I stop with dragon eggs :blush:

The alt might have worse luck :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Congrats @mitamata! Very good feeling as it is no guarantee. I managed to find all 6 after 18 summons, I consider myself lucky as well, the torture started to get real, but egg 17 and 18 gave me the last 2 I needed.

5 Likes

(grouped by number of eggs I opened at once, no dates written down; although, second batch might’ve been the day bangate went down)
Topasarth

Emeraldrin
Sapphirax
Rubirath

Topasarth

Sapphirax

(and the following were today, I just thought screw turn it, whatever)
Topasarth
Garnetaerlin

Rubirath

Topasarth

Garnetaerlin

Sapphirax

Amethialas

Now just 800 dragonite (14 days, at most) for Diamantina and I’ll be done with this junk as well.

7 Likes

FINALLY a good news day !

18 Likes

Congrats! :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

2 Likes

@WishKiller have you found all 6 yet?

1 Like

Still missing the same 2… I am not crafting any more eggs until the feature is added in where you can target specific dragons.

2 Likes

How many have you crafted thus far? After I got my first duplicate 4 months ago, I saved up fearing of getting duplicates and hoping for a “fix” from the devs at some point in near future. Just last night I asked Tacet and Crisp and others if I should wait or spend them now. They all agreed that it’s unlikely the devs will “fix” the issue anytime soon and wished me luck.

I went for it and got 3 new dragons out of 4 drops. I usually have bad luck but now I have all colored dragons except for Diamantina. I totally respect your mindset as it was same as mine, for so long. Best of luck in your decision. This rng crap sucks.

3 Likes

I have crafted four Dragons.

Correction, I’ve crafted two Dragons twice… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Before last night (when I eventually got the missing ones), I had crafted 5 altogether with 2 duplicates. 3 separate dragons total. So not far off from where you were. I admit, I lucked out. Can’t say that for everyone so I have sympathy for those still crafting. I don’t blame anyone for holding onto dragon eggs/dragonite.

2 Likes

It looked like you were asking WishKiller – they’ve created 35 so far, I think :face_with_spiral_eyes: possibly more, now.

I can totally understand them not wanting to keep trying until a more secure system is implemented.

1 Like

Personal drops (no gems spent on dragonite):
Emeraldrin x1 (?)
Garnetaerlin x1 (?)
Amethialas x1 (?)
Saphirax x1 (20.02.2023)
Rubirath x1 (05.04.2023)

Five eggs cracked, still no duplicates. I am definitely at the other spectrum of luck, compared to the rest here.

4 Likes

Uh oh, I predict the most unlucky duplicate streak ever incoming. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

There are two constants in my life:
My incredible luck and my ability to still mess things up, no matter how much they fall in my favour.

Here’s proof of the former. Eat your words. :slight_smile:

Full set of six dragons after opening seven eggs. Not a single gem spent on dragonite.

10 Likes

Fourth Gem Dragon got:

8 eggs and 4 unique dragons calculates to a total probability of about 30%. (This is a major jump from having only 3 dragons after 7 eggs, which was calculated at about 10% probability).

I added a new analysis to my spreadsheet (day-of-week counting) which will help me distribute any future crafting days to specific color days (not that it should impact the results any, but we can’t say for sure without a lot of data). Not shown here is me using a Major Orb of Wisdom on the dragon (and a Lesser Orb of Glory) to bring it up to par with the others I have.

2 Likes

After I opened 16 eggs finally finished!!!

5 Likes

Yesterday was … interesting. I told myself to wait until 1000 Dragonite before attempting another shot at Gem Dragon Eggs, and I’ve been sitting at (get this) 995 Dragonite for nearly a week now. Seriously, 25 Gems-worth away from my target.

But I did eventually cross that threshold, and got:

Both times.

Which makes a consecutive streak of 3 yellow dragons. Lovely.

2 Likes