Game Improvement list

Added the following to the list:

29. Dragon eggs and sentinel dupe protection.
By @Seward101

30. Option to cancel spell at target selection if cast by mistake. New by @No_Tu

31. Rework the new PVP and the Blood frenzy system to have it with better team restrictions and ensure enjoyment while playing the game mode.

32. Conversion from Silver Marks to Gold Marks.

33 Rework some of Trails troop lineups. such as Bright Forest trails having Florian that has a spell that drains mana where the enemy is immune to drain mana. So basically it is useless to have in the lineup.

3 Likes

Remove all the texts appearing from explores once you have medals equipped. I donā€™t need to remind me I have unlocked mini boss or mythic boss.

3 Likes

A way to earn a mimic/horde mimic fight instead of it just being random as hell. Been grinding out E12 for 2 years now trying to get the stupid mythic mimic troop and nothing. 3 separate levels of RNG to get it is absolute BS and you tied a freaking achievement to it on XBox. Luck based achievements should be illegal, especially one like this.

I donā€™t even want the troop, it sucks and I wonā€™t ever use it. But I keep grinding away for it try and get the achievement.

Either change the achievement requirements to ā€œget a horde mimic battleā€, make the horde mimic troop obtainable through the Soul Forge (LIKE EVERY OTHER MYTHIC!), or allow me to save up the shards from explore, forgo the Boss Battle, and instead spawn a horde mimic battle for 1000 shards.

Cause I would rather save up 1,000,000 shards then try my hand at horde mimic battle after horde mimic battle, cause then Iā€™d feel like I am actually working toward something, unlike now where I just grind out explore, pay the 100 for the Boss Battle, then pray to RNGesus that I get a mimic battle, and if I do, pray to RNGesus again for the horde mimic battle, and once again if I do get, pray 1 final time to RNGesus for the troop, but end up cursing up a storm and quitting the game for the day as iā€™ve lost interest in continuing.

I stopped tracking my boss battles as it got depressing after the first year.

4258 Boss battles
474 Mimic battles (an 11.13% appearance rate)
25 Horde Mimic battles (0.59% appearance rate based on Boss battles, 5.27% based on mimic battles).
0 Horde Mimic troops

2 Likes
  • Reduce the gap between brown empowered converters and other colors.

• Have a summary of the status effects of each troop and the number of turns they have been active for, perhaps in the pause menu