Game Improvement list

Updates on the List of Improvements shared before:

Improvement list:

1. More options to resolve the lack of deeds and books
The new PVP edition sort helps to get random books.

2. Offers that help player progression (promised a long time ago)
Nothing

3. Target a specific dragon boss’s crafting (promised a long time ago)
Now, with information regarding the 7.3 update, we have another dragons to chase and craft.

4. Improve Treasure Hunt mode (promised a long time ago)
Nothing

5. Improve Arena again.
Nothing

6. Team-specific class building with team-specific equipped medals
Nothing

7. Treasure map for better utilization
Nothing

8. Increase the Soulforge pool to 8 troops instead of 4 troops per rarity.
Nothing

9. Fix the missing artwork on some troops. (promised a long time ago)
Fixed - Great Job

10. Quality assurance of a new product or new items before releasing them.
Where was that in the new release of the new faction, Nightmare Circus.

11. Having a way to monitor game functioning while the office is closed (weekends or holidays)
There is still no solution. Where was that in the new release of the new faction, Nightmare Circus

12. Better ways to communicate with developers, submit feedback, support requests, and other account issues.
Kafka is trying I can say that much, but we still need to make big progress in this department.

13. Place a visual clock timer during Gnome a Palooza to enable us to monitor the time left.
Nothing

14. Show bonus mana from talent or traits as it was before update 7.0.
Nothing

15. Bring back the missing gold per hour display.
Nothing

16. Resolve the hard cap issue on resources (new)
Nothing

17. Place a visual clock timer during battle to enable us to monitor the time left for the XP boost or newly added boost counter.
Nothing

18. War Coins: Better Utilization
Nothing

19. Fix the drop table in the vault and reduce the Cedric drop rate.
Nothing - New Cedric rewards introduced but not solving the problem still.

20. Option to disable Genie/Demon appearance in explores. New by @DracoL1ch

21. Pet Rescue reworked New by @JHM
Pet Rescue rework - Feature Requests and Game feedback - Gems of War | Forums

22. Change dungeon to give dragonite daily and more on a perfect run, instead of only on a perfect run (the amount can stay the same, but it feels better to players to be constantly making progress). New by @JHM

23. Auto-mapping tower of doom. New by @DracoL1ch

24. Points information included in world events. New by @DracoL1ch

25. Add a kingdom with traits based around countering status effects. New by @JHM
Not being immune to them, but troops that become more powerful based on the number of status effects they have. Troops that do more damage or take less damage per status effect. Make this kingdom a counter to elementalist and others which can quickly inflict large amounts of status effects and render a team useless, by having that make the team stronger instead. Or anything that actually improves balancing certain teams by giving a decent counter to them specifically.

26. Add the ability to trade ALL extra pets for pet food once fully upgraded, as well as trading just the current pet. New by @JHM

Please, @Kafka @Jeto

28 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: excelente aporte

2 Likes

That is fixed, at least on PC/mobile (Android). All troop images and other images present and accounted for.

A few numbers on that list are quite pressing and should be resolved ASAP, like, changing the number of available troops in SF from 4 to 8… and the timers. We need timers for GAPs and the other bonuses visible from the battle screen / one click away from battle screen, without going back to world map.

1 Like

I’m on Xbox, iv no missing artwork tbh

Additional points:

Removing trash notifications from Explores;
Option to disable Genie/Demon appearance in explores;
Adding points per fight on the Main Event screen instead of news feed;
Tower of Doom auto-mapping

4 Likes

Not exactly a troop, but I got the “Spike” pet offer today on Xbox and the art is still missing. So …

1 Like

Good list.

I might appreciate this:
Improve Arena to provide rewards that are worth the effort.

3 Likes

I will modify the list. Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Great points. I definitely like these improvements.

2 Likes

Exactly. The rewards need to be worth it to get back Arena. Why waste your time in something not rewarding?!

3 Likes

With all the “nothing” you might wonder what is the “top priority” for the devs.

as for 10+11: it was tested for bugs, balance and fun. :clown_face: :surfing_man:
…you could also say, handing out “50gems very sorry” is much more lucrative than to have someone working in the office to fix things that has to be payed with real money.

Improvement would be the ability to zoom out the map further for better overview / faster kingdom change, also and especially in the new pvp mode, but also in underworld. or just put the kingdom positionings more towards eachother. and to not have heroic booster or any other PAY $$$ clocks act as overlays so you can’t correctly choose/select a kingdom without clicking on a (intentionally? dirty placed) pay offer you don’t even want to see.

4 Likes
  1. Pet Rescue reworked.
    Pet Rescue rework - Feature Requests and Game feedback - Gems of War | Forums

2. Change dungeon to give dragonite daily and more on a perfect run, instead of only on a perfect run (the amount can stay the same, but it feels better to players to be constantly making progress).

3. Auto-mapping tower of doom. (already mentioned but totally agreed)

4. Points information included in world events. (already mentioned but totally agreed)

5. Add a kingdom with traits based around countering status effects. Not being immune to them, but troops that become more powerful based on the number of status effects they have. Troops that do more damage or take less damage per status effect. Make this kingdom a counter to elementalist and others which can quickly inflict large amounts of status effects and render a team useless, by having that make the team stronger instead. Or anything that actually improves balancing certain teams by giving a decent counter to them specifically.

Also, totally agree on the arena. Even if you just had it give a reward of class XP for a random class (preferably weighted towards those you have the lowest levels in and/or not including those you’ve already maxed), to combat the fact that you don’t get to equip a class, that’d be enough for many players to consider playing arena sometimes. I personally think the mode is good as it is, but the rewards aren’t worth the time.

2 Likes

Just to expand on the countering status effects thing, I mean like a troop having a spell which deals a set amount of damage, boosted by how much their magic and/or attack are reduced by, meaning that if the troop is webbed they get the maximum boost for magic and if they’re entangled they get the maximum boost for attack.
Stuff that turns a disadvantage into an advantage.

1 Like

Ugh. More war coins today. :roll_eyes:

I actually didn’t pay attention… Did we get war coins for finishing Mydnight kingdom quest? Not that I need any at this point, but new players get them as they unlock kingdoms and finish kingdom quests, and so should old players at new kingdom release.

1 Like

that is a good question, i don’t think we got war coins :thinking:

1 Like

Adding this for more support to the list!

1 Like

War coins are on todays adventure board Mcfly.

Thanks for adding my suggestions.

I’d also add one I’ve seen mentioned elsewhere.
26. Add the ability to trade ALL extra pets for pet food once fully upgraded, as well as trading just the current pet.

3 Likes

where can i see to disable genie deamon like you claim is new