EDIT: Found a new guild, search is over! Thank you so much for your help, everyone!
I am tentatively looking for a new guild. However, I’m not sure if there’s a guild that meets my wishes besides the one I’m in right now, so I wanted to check what’s going on in other guilds.
Please post the requirements of your guild here if you want to offer instead of PMing me, I like things being visible and fair for everyone.
What I can offer:
- Level 1122.
- 1500 seals/week.
- 500k+ gold/week (usually around 500-700k).
- Daily Guild Wars participation.
- If required, sentinels up to level 2 (I prefer to ignore them, but eh.)
- Around 150 trophies, 200 or so if I absolutely have to.
- All kingdoms at level 10, at least five stars (most at 6-8).
What I can’t offer:
- Spending gems on sentinels.
- 300+ trophies. I hate PVP with a passion.
- Super-good GW results. My best result was 40k in bracket 7. I lack a lot of mythics since I play only since August. Also I guess I don’t care enough, maybe? I do my best, but PVP is just not my thing.
What I’m looking for in a guild:
- 40k chests on a regular basis, especially during mythic weeks.
- 10+ Legendary tasks.
- No discord channel or at least not being required to join one. The forum is enough out-of-game gametalk for me.
- Mature people who don’t talk like 14-year-old wannabe rappers in guild chat.
Stuff about me:
- I’m from Germany and online at weird times. I speak German (obviously) but prefer to speak English.
- I play only on PC/Steam and don’t own a smartphone, so I’m not online all day (sadly).
- I’m female and 32 years old. I might be boring to talk to?
- I like talking about bunnies and ingame lore.
- I like hanging out in explore and farming arcanes, but usually trait weird troops no one else uses.
- I have bad RNG luck when it comes to chests.
- My favourite troops are Khorvash and Ysabelle.
- I actually don’t care about GW at all, but do my duties. Just don’t expect me to be super-excited about discussing strategies or anything. PVP is just stressful for me in general and I don’t like being stressed when playing a game.
- I am actually not super-chatty in guild chat, but say something ever so often.
- I’m not really a bunny, don’t be fooled by my avatar.
So, uh, any offers? I might decline them all; my current guild isn’t bad by any means and the people in there are really nice, there’s just so many problems lately. What I’m looking for in a guild is basically what my current guild usually matches as minimum. Currently my guild only has 100T as a requirement, no sentinels, gives a crap about GW and no discord, which is super-awesome and a guild offering likewise would fit me best, but I’m willing to up my work at least a bit if I end up with a guild with less issues than my current one.
If you have any questions about me, ask.