Level 1200+ player seeking new guild - Closed Guild found

Level 1210+ player seeks a new guild where everyone contributes to some extent. I’m a bit fed up of propping up a guild where 1/3 of the members make little or no contribution, but happily log in to collect task rewards.
Not looking for anything too serious, but a guild that completes all statues and maybe a few LTs each week would be ideal. Basically i’m looking to get/forge the few remaining mythics i’m missing. I’m still a long way from zuul so it will take while.

Level 1210+
1500 Seals weekly (normally by Tue)
200+ trophies
Gold contributions vary, but are more than 60Mil over the last 3 years.

I try to play most days, but sometimes can’t if out of the country. If it makes a difference i’m in the UK. Will complete all Guild War battles (mostly score between 40k-50k) and as much raids/invasions as i can. I don’t do discord, not really into the social side of things, but happy to guild chat when playing.

If you have a place in your guild and think I could fit in let me know any weekly reqs and current gulid level.
Thanks

2 Likes

Gems N Roses will have openings tomorrow. Let me know if you’re interested in joining them. (They did 18 legendary tasks last week.)

Black Dragon has an available spot
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/black-dragon-court-black-dragon-30-secs-2-match-gems-of-the-ostfront-recruitment-open/33915/268

Contact me on Discord MadKing#0962

Hi,

Black Pearl would be happy to have you. We’re looking for someone who plays all guild events and likes the challenge. Requirements - 500k gold/1200 seals. We’re an old guild consisting of mostly veteran players so guild statues are long maxed since :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM or leave your invite code with us if it sounds good:

Thanks to everyone who responded I appreciate the offers. I have found a new guild, so look forward to seeing you on the battlefied.

1 Like