Forgive me Mr. Sammy, I've known not what I do

You run out of water? How in the world is that possible? That’s a new one to me.

lol don’t know but read about everyone running out of fire checked collection got hundreds of those and almost no water
I play some different builds though I guess and lots of different teams.

There are 3 guarantees in life. Death, taxes, and lack of minor fire trait stones. :smile:

2 Likes

probably coming for me. just playing odd teams maybe atm and havn’t done those yet
ohh farmed Grosh for maybe 1500-2000 challenges to maybe reason I got so many red

You may be more prepared than I was.

I don’t know how I have so many reds. I quit farming challenges a long time ago.

Oh, ok. I am the irresponsible one. :expressionless:

I wouldn’t say irresponsible. It could just be the luck of the draw for you. Some of it at least.

I sorta have to, just stick with weekly rewards to get arcanes . mainly now but long time ago I farmed a lot. Rng God was never that good to me though

I run out of Minor Natures the most. Is that new too?

And yeah, Minor Fires a close second.

Pray, or make a blood sacrifice

That one is a close second for me

checked my collection and guess your right @Koolbiird my waters have went way up recently and fire way down. magic to is really low now

1 Like

Same thing here, As soon as decent amount of minor red is gathered I spent it, second to that is green (not that scares but still only 80~), other minors runing in 3 digits all the time. And the least runic? Water xD

I used to run out of Runic Winds and Earth all the time. When it comes to water, I have never had a problem.

another strange one to me I got more brown and yellow than most other runics. I do have problem with water again in runic department

We play the same game and, yet, have different paths

I have no clue why I’m worth so much.
I still play a lot, maybe ~400 games a week, I connect multiple times a day…

I am holding back,but I still give a minimum of 500K every week.
And I did give 35-40 millions over time.
And I’m not even a VIP 10 (but I am VIP 9)… So don’t call me cheap or a cheat.
I’m just saving a bit for the next version and kingdom.

I am, I play 300 to 500 games a week, but mostly at night and on Saturdays.

All my kingdoms are level 10, so I guess I did give a lot of money to those worthless serfs…
AS for my toilets, they are mad of souls and major traitstones.

3 Likes

but do you collect your home kingdom income on regular basis or let it sit for awhile to build up the incentive to be invaded because of a higher pvp value?
@MrSammy

Whenever i get Mr Sammy, he is worth about 1000 gold before bonuses, and i got him many times today, so i guess the people that get so lucky with the 3k values just drew him at a very opportune time.