Forgive me Mr. Sammy, I've known not what I do

As for the level 18’s and kingdom bonuses, I only have 8 level 10 kingdoms (Whitehelm 5 my only 5 star) and you can see and bet that Mr. Sammy has level 20 troops and I would assume that all his kingdoms are level 10 with many 5 starred

And in our match up bobomb has 0 kingdoms at 10. And his boar rider is much, much weaker then the one in the game. Plus its not player versus al, but he is playing against me, another player. But if you choose to believe in his way of manipulating perception, it’s up to you. .

You try the same by ignoring timing, and calling doubt on the combo. You have outside sources confirming how incredibly effective it is, but you try to create doubt where there is none. You’re like climate change deniers :anguished:

If you made a balanced argument, instead of lengthily misrepresenting your team’s strengths and my team’s supposed weaknesses, people wouldn’t be looking to show the truth.

But I’ll stop polluting other threads with bickering.

The way you are promoting your team, using a team that’s 5-6 times than the team you are using in the match, going against al, while the rules of series state that’s a fight either between player vs player or al vs al, thats on you.
Its not a honorable thing to do, and it’s not fair play, but anything it takes to win, right bobomb?
It’s just not the way I want to compete.

Can we maybe not hijack every single “Mr. Sammy” thread? The poor guy gets enough abuse in-game as it is. There’s a place for Forum Fantasy, and it’s not here…

10 Likes

The series can not be contained!

1 Like

@Lyya is right @Bobomb and @DonBoba.

I have a rule about this, and you guys should know this, so consider yourselves warned officially.

1 Like

I apologize commish, won’t happen again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry Commish, won’t happen again.

2 Likes

very smart play I think on @MrSammy part, known for having lots of cash and being first lvl 1000 makes him a good target. for
1- MONEY
2- test skills/bragging rights for some

and then I bet @MrSammy has no problem at all getting lots of revenges :slight_smile:
sneaky will have to keep my eye on him (mainly for the money lol)

I keep an eye on him cause once he goes insane his team will be fore the taking and then someone can snipe is name and become the new @MrSammy. Or will he train a successor to his name like the pirate captain roberts.

out of curiousity why does he have so much money anyhow. way more than most other lvl 1000’s I encounter?

Seems like he’s holding back on guild donations. I know I could have a lot more money if I didn’t shuffle every penny into tithes.

1 Like

hmm I donate everything to guild , but is that how its based on. I thought once you collected from home town that played no factor on your gold worth in invasion

Oh, the money for invades? That’s based on whether you collect your income every hour. What you’re worth is related to how much unclaimed income you’ve got outstanding.

makes sense then he is not collecting that often. Thanks @Lyya

Once I level the new Kingdom to 10, every single Gold goes to my Guild as well :slight_smile:

Good for my Guild, is that it takes me 24-36 hours to level a Kingdom once it gets released.

yes, I got all lvl 10 kingdoms so no real use for gold. except to donate and help guild/get keys/gems

maybe one day they add something to make gold usefull again at that point in game, but I still probably give it all to guild

Maybe the occasional gold chest for minor fires (you will run out constantly) and getting those commons mythic.

I did that during kingdom raising. opened tons of the gold chests not much more to ascend from those.
and the fire stone’s I have read are a problem for a lot ,but seems I got tons of those and seem to run out of water more than anything