(Fixed) Text in Dark Pits faction quest glitching

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Android, LG Q7+, os 8.1.0

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I started the quest expecting quest text and got placeholder text instead

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Delve just released, tried to do the quest after restarting the game about 3-5 min post reset and got the error twice and backed out

Steps to make it happen again
I opened the dark pits delve faction from underground not the event and clicked on the quest.

Hey we’re aware of this issue and pushing a fix out at the moment, sorry about that!

2 Likes

It’s same for most non hero text lines. Everything that the hero says is normal, but everything that other characters say is placeholders (including quest lines and dialogur lines between matches).

Also the battle names shown in the team choice screen before the match itself and thr loading screens for the matches are placeholders like 3049_BATTLE3_NAME.

And the hero only says Okay thru the whole quest line. Duno if it’s suposed to be so, or isf the okay is another placeholder for the real responses?

1 Like

This is fixed now, please fully exit and re-open the game to download the fix

3 Likes

There’s still one issue left then.
Also, there’s no text or warning that you must finish the Story missions.

@Kafka
@Cyrup

I can start doing the new Delves even without unlocking a new Kingdom and finishing the Story first!

Hey @Koromac do you mean you can start doing the Delve in the Faction event without unlocking Dark Pits?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I meant. I guess it’s intentional?

Yeah, that’s intentional :slight_smile:

2 Likes