[Fixed, re-start your game] Tyran and Rex not working properly

Looks like it’s fixed.

…but now the guild chat has been reset. Only the last hour is visible.

Are people still experiencing this issue?

I can ask. But I requested that all my steam members stopped doing Raids until we heard word from the developers that the issue is fixed…

yes. I have noticed it on steam in the last hour.

Alright team, I have some updates. We fixed this issue shortly before the troop was released. However, if you are experiencing this bug it is due to your data being out of date. We recommend restarting your platform/device, as this should fix the problem!

If it doesn’t, you’ll need to clear your cache and potentially re-install the game. (Please only reinstall as a last resort.)

I did restart and am still having the problem.

If that is the case please clear your cache and re-install your game. The fix for this troop went out about half an hour before it was released, so this is a problem with your data being out of date. Please make sure to link your account first if you haven’t already. :slight_smile:

I uninstalled the game and then cleared the cache and the reinstalled the game and it is still not doing the bonus damage when it destroys a row, only when it becomes enraged.

What device and platform are you playing on?

playing on steam on PC

The data file is definitely fixed for mobile. If you’re having the problem on iOS or Android you’re going to have to either restart the client with fingers crossed or reinstall. Generally if you restart the game, it checks for data updates and should download a new data file. Random things can make that fail but they’re rare.

You can verify game data on Steam, have you tried that @Urza?