[Fixed!] Game crashing since 8.1

Hello :slight_smile:

Please contact Support via Ticket to get your missing rewards.

Ive been trying with no successā€¦

Could you please provide a few more details on what we are supposed to write into that Ticket? Iā€™m sure there are a lot of us that lost event sigils due to the crashes, in multiple events, requiring us to either buy the next shop tier (for several hundred gems) or forfeit the reward tier we would have reached without those crashes. Should we just request some ballpark number roughly covering our losses, like 1000 gems? Or do you need some more detailed information, like a list of reward tiers missed for each event in case we didnā€™t throw in extra purchases?

Iā€™d appreciate a fast response, Iā€™d like to write a community guide to help players submit their tickets.

5 Likes

Why not just add another vault event instead of us having to go through the ball ache of submitting tickets individually? We all missed out on rewards due to the bug. Which came out vault weekend too. Less work for you and us

9 Likes

If, which is a big if, they do another vault weekend they should also give a pack of verses as compensation. Though thatā€™s wishful thinking of course.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve found anytime the game crashes (mode doesnā€™t matter) for me on XBox, itā€™s when Iā€™m quickly hitting the A button to get through the end match info to get the next match loading quickly. If I start spamming the A as the last enemy troop dies, it will freeze, go back to the dashboard, and I gotta restart the game.

If I donā€™t spam the button at the end of a match, it hasnā€™t frozen yet, but wildly annoying to break that habit of spamming to quickly get through matches.

Iā€™ve been thinking about this response for the last 3 days now (since you posted it). Respectfully, do you really want us all to flood you with a bunch of requests for compensation? Half of the crashes were during an event that isnā€™t even here anymore. How would that even work?

@Bramble @Kafka

2 Likes

The player base does not care, statistically speaking, they keep playing. So they just do nothing. Look at the steam charts, none of their f ups changes something.

No, please do not all individually submit tickets.

The matter of compensation is currently being discussed within the development team.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update @Bramble.:+1:

The devs have probably already decided how they are going to compensate us. But quite honestly, the most appropriate way to do so has already been suggested by the community.

There is a scheduled arena event on October 18th. All the devs have to do is just replace that with a vault weekend to make it the most effective and easiest way to compensate us.

5 Likes

Just wanted to put this link here:
8.1 Crash Bug Vault Announcement - Official News - Gems of War | Forums

Thank you guys for the suggestions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A cosmetic pet ā€œclumsy programā€ could be funny :rofl:
Donā€™t try upgrade it, could make it worse