[Fixed!] Game crashing since 8.1

I would agree that crashes appear regarding Pharaoh Khafru (possibly the 3rd trait explosions).

At least my crashes happens only when I use Khafru (1 or 4, it doesn’t matter),

After a couple days of check, l’m pretty sure that Khafru makes a lock during battles!

I play and use excessively the whole time Khafru (also at raid boss event) and had no single issue/crash whatsoever.

Crashed 2 times on PS last night. Probably would have been more but 2nd crash made me give up for the night. I bet people playing less you think they would fix faster. People def not playing more with game crashes. Convenient time to quit early for the day

1 Like

He doesnt. Not for me.

Sadly, it looks like everyone has something different…
Well, for me (PC/Android), only issues with Khafru.
Everything else works fine.

We’re still looking for video of the softlock right before / as it happens. If anyone gets it it’ll go a long way in helping the devs recreate (which they have to do to be able to fix).

Kafka, se sabe algo nuevo? Desde hace 2 días no sabemos nada más. Perspectivas de arreglo en breve?

No problems with khafru!!! (NS)

2 Likes

what does the board state look like before the crash? is there any heroic gems on the board?

This is the only crash/freeze ive had since the update

This was at the start of my turn, game just froze after pharaoh had triggered his third trait, the move hint was pulsing faster than normal, but would not allow me to make a move all gems had froze . But still let me enter setting and retreat from battle.
This was on mobile. Cost me a underspire torch :no_smoking:

1 Like

it wouldnt surprise me if it was very similar to the Groevanga issue before they changed the 3rd trait

The game crashes (PS4) and leads you to a report a problem blue screen, with an error message (CE-34878-0) and then, after you submit the report, leads you to PS4 home screen.
You do not have any other options, like press (or not) any button, let the screen or logo play or wait for a while.
It crashes at any type, time and face of the game.
I had many crashes in the middle of the game, but I think most of them happened at the end of it, when you kill all of the opponent team.
I had it in ToD, Vault, Adv. Board, Raid. Didn’t play any PvP so I have no opinion about that. I still haven’t played Bounty.

Started happening to me on xbox yesterday in pvp. Haven’t played any other modes so don’t know if they’re affected. Finish a match, victory screen comes up. I press A to skip the blurb and get a black screen and am immediately thrown back to the dashboard. No error code.

I’m on PS4. This has been happening to me regularly since the new update, and to a number of my guildmates as well. It happens in any/all modes and seems to correlate to the typical button-mashing to quickly skip through screens after a battle finishes. Some of our veteran players are so frustrated they are talking about quitting until it’s fixed. Thanks for getting into this for us!

Are you the Kafka from WAY back when when this game first came out? If you are, i remember we had some good and frequent conversations, when buisness was slower. Just wanted to give out some old appreciation, still. Even after all these years.

I am now crashing and dashboarding mid battle in Raid Boss. The battle freezes and I return to dashboard. This is eating sigils and making the event untenable.

1 Like

My game. Keeps crashing too! Please fix it !

Logically there needs to be compensation for rewards lost including quest rewards. Does this company have the moral integrity to maintain this level of professionalism? It would really be nice to have back what i earned.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Please note that the fix for this issue is rolling out in the next 24hours for all platforms, including Switch!

3 Likes