8.1 Crash Bug Vault Announcement

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

In regards to the recent Known Game Crashing and Victory Screen Softlock Issue, (now fixed), the development team has heard your suggestions to have another Vault weekend, as a Vault weekend event occurred while this issue was active

The Vault weekend will run on October 18th as an apology for the end of battle crashing issues.

We greatly thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the process! :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Thank you for getting in touch with us about the compensation. We know that the crash caused by button inputs after victory had some complications, but I am glad that it is resolved.

A bonus vault weekend is probably the easiest and best way to make up for a lost vault weekend due to the bug.

Just make sure that guild wars doesn’t have any “unforseen issues” and keep us updated.:star2:

5 Likes

I’m one of the first to moan about issues on this game but credit where it’s due. Fair play and thank you. Now please put sentinels in event chests instead relying on terrible rng and i may be tempted to open my wallet fully again :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for the extra vault weekend, as well as those on the 4-6th October, and 1-3rd November, from the sound of it. Really appreciate the communication on this and trying to make up for lost rewards.
And listening to players suggestions regarding how best to deal with the issues. It’s really great for players to feel heard.
Again, it’d be great for information like this to be given in-game, as well, not just on the forum. Maybe as a mail alerting players? Since not everyone comes on the forum. Hopefully that’s being considered.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Many thanks for listening to the players and giving this compensation.

3 Likes

great news, thank you @Bramble

2 Likes

Great response. Extra vault is nice. Thanks!

2 Likes