[Fixed] Cliffy error, help please

Xbox is working again now

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for confirming that this is fixed.

If you are still receiving CLIFFY Errors, please close Gems of War completely before reopening to ensure you get the fix!

7 Likes

Thank you and please pass along my thanks to everyone who helped fix this issue!

5 Likes

Im very sorry to hear that. I hope your brother does well with his recovery

This was the worst timing for me. I fell asleep waiting, and wasn’t able to finish several areas making the whole week a giant waste.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Mobile

Screenshot or image:

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

Cannot start game

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Started Monday Morning

2 Likes

See this post [Fixed] Cliffy error, help please

Same problem here. Can’t open Gems of War. Just keep getting CLIFFY ERROR with a different number after it each time I try.

1 Like

Getting this error as well

Mine is fixed now. All working on Mobile and PC.

Mobile version: Android a14 5g. Latest android OS up to date.
This mobile site won’t let me attach a screen shot.

I opened the game to play, and it said this. When I click the restart game option, it just loads into another cliffy with a different string of letters and numbers after it. The game won’t even load beyond this - it happens in the loading screen when opening the game.

Happens every time I open the app. It started at around 11:20PM EST. I had been playing, just am hour or two before that.

Literally all I do is log into the game and it gives me the error message. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the second it logged into my account (chippylip), it did the same exact thing.
Please help.

1 Like

Same here- it appears to be happening to everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah i learned that a minute ago haha

This is happening on PlayStation platform as well. :rage:

2 Likes

Such a drag. I just wanted to farm some more battlecrashers and traitstones. Bleh…

1 Like

See this post. [Fixed] Cliffy error, help please

2 Likes

I did, shortly after writing this haha thanks though

1 Like