[Contact Support] Account wide CLIFFY errors

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox android and PC

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected to see the reward screen after a match. Instead I’m met with a Cliffy error every single time forcing me to restart the game. I made a brand new fresh account to see if it happened again and it was fine.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It began to happen yesterday and it happens every single time I finish any match. Be it PVP or normal.

Steps to make it happen again
Finish any kind of match

Invite code for PC is - Bubonictoe_22WQ
Invite code for Xbox is - Garonahalforcen_WD5H

iPhone 8+ most recent updates installed

**What you were expecting to happen, and
Returned to game after 2+ years. Was expecting to get rewards for winning battles. Got error instead

Happens always in any mode

**Steps to make
Play game

I’m getting the exact same. You’re not alone. Across all platforms too, android Xbox and PC

1 Like

happening on ps4 as well booted me off in middle of a guild war battle & now when i try to launch game i keep getting access denied & it will not load up

For Cliffy errors the surest thing to do is submitting a support ticket here:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013356

I’d advise to do so, if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Please contact support via Ticket with the screencaptures of the CLIFFY Errors attached.

In the Support Ticket, please also provide:

• Invite Code
  • Platform

@Splycer & @Sulli

Please note that I’ve escalated your CLIFFY Errors to a developer who should have fixed this issue with your accounts.

Android, version 7.0.0r50226

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was winning my games but each time a message appears “error cliffy-(…)” and instead of earning my rewards or marking my victory the game returns to the homepage and show that I have lost my matches

since I reinstalled the game (yesterday) before that I had never had any problems, and it happens in any game mode

can someone help me please? Thanks a lot

@Paredzee
I’ve merged your bug report to other CLIFFY Error bug report threads.

Please contact Support via Ticket and include:

• Invite Code
  • Cliffy Error Screencapture
  • Platform

Hello thank you so much for your help but i don’t know where to find the ticket since its the first time I use this platform to communicate a problem…

I managed to have access to the ticket and I was able to ask for help. Thank you so much