[Fixed] Chat unavailable

I’ve created a bug report.

If you could post any further details you may have on there so that it alerts any on call devs to the issue.

4 Likes

They don’t care :scream:

Eastern holiday, just like in any christian country on the world.

still, National Wombat day doesn’t have to be limited to Australia.
really, it should be World Wombat Wecognition Day.

3 Likes

weally, why wouldn’t we wather wecognize World Wombat Wecognition Week?

4 Likes

even better. i clearly didn’t spend enough time pondering wombat week.

1 Like

Especially because the Northern Hairy-Nosed Wombat is still critically endangered :sob:

images (57)

3 Likes

You’ll have that from time to time. Enjoy the Holiday Devs. We will survive a day without global chat. At least most of us will I think :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

3 Likes

right now the chat is down for me. if i spam click it will conect me 1s every 10m

1 Like

I’m having same problem getting chat to open on my switch. It does say I’m banned it just says we don’t seem to be able to connect right now. Glad I’m not the only one tho

1 Like

Sorry I meant "doesn’t say I’m banned*"lol

That makes PC / mobile , xbox and switch that chat isn’t working.

1 Like

Ce serait apprécié de savoir combien de temps ça va durer et pourquoi cette coupure de chat ,pour une guilde c’est pas pratique!

Same here, can’t connect to chat.

1 Like

Its across the board no access must be chat server problems

1 Like

Chat has been down since just before reset last night and being as this is a holiday weekend it will be lucky if it is back in service by Tuesday. It is down for xbox, switch, mobile and pc

1 Like

x) lmao man

yeah i say the global post later

environ 4 jour pt ont sait pas, lundi est une célébration australienne, ça commence a faire chier qu’ils aillent jamais personne dans les bureau la fin de semaine