[Fixed] Chat unavailable

Monday is a public holiday in Australia. Easter Monday.

Ah i see, thank you for explaining that

1 Like

My guild uses XBox chat to keep in touch during ToDs. Along with notifying everyone whenever a Pet pops up.

@Jeto @OminousGMan @Kafka @Sirrian

I know it’s a holiday weekend for you guys, but is there any chance you could get whoever’s responsible for maintaining the chat servers to fix them, please?

If you have no guild chat it’s no big deal if you have heard of discord. Chat servers go down from time to time. Not the end of the world. If this happens once to your guild and you have not added another way to communicate to your guild mates then it’s not their fault. It’s your fault. The game still works fine other than chat so relax and get a backup way to communicate to folks like the rest of us. The fix is easy peasy.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

We’ve reported the chat problem to the development team and someone is seeing what they can do about it now.

However, to be completely honest it’s really unfortunate timing as it’s currently Easter Sunday here and we have a 4 day holiday here in Australia (Easter Monday being the last day of the holiday).

So best case someone is able to fix it today, worst case is that one of the team members who normally handles the chat servers will be available again when they’re back from leave on Tuesday Australia time (Monday USA).

Basically we do have team members available but not the ones who can normally handle what’s causing this issue so we’re seeing if there’s anything we can do in the meantime.

I’ll make a known issues article so please follow it for updates if you want to be notified as soon as we have more info:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4680725837839

4 Likes

no access to global tonight Devs? others in guild reporting this too

4 Likes

Its currently down on Xbox

Same global and guild chat. Don’t even have options to go into the other menu either.

down on nintendo switch

why does it always happend when the devs are sleeping

Same problem

Too bad it doesn’t stay down permanently.

because when they sleep there is no one to check to see if the Gremlins escaped their cage…

Don’t expect any reaction before monday or tuesday. An online game without helpdesk, amazing

Down for me too, unable to connect to server?

Monday is a public holiday here in Australia so don’t expect any action until Tuesday morning Australian time.

Same here. No chat.

National Wombat Day?

…because if there isn’t a National Wombat Day, there should be.

“Australian time.”
don’t they have to hang the clocks upside down to get the right time?

No Guild chat nor Global chat here either. Mobile/PC

1 Like